Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time post here.
I recently purchased this Victorinox Whisper 24474 which appears to have never been worn. It works and looks great and is from late '90's - early 2000's.

I can't find any others of this model online for sale or sold to determine it's value. Do any of you have any suggestions on how i can determine it's value?
(I've emailed back and forth a few times with Victorinox already)

Any information on this model would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
The value is what ever you can get for it and someone will pay. There is no way to know the value of any watch by looking at pictures.

Oh, and I just googled Victorinox Whisper 24474 and found some. So do some searching.... Jeez

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting response. The only results I turn up are old sales listings where they are out of stock. I'd love to see the results that you found where someone is currently selling this model. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That post shows it's out of stock. They stopped production on this model in early 2000's.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
KRad,
Your watch isn't worth much money, but it's a cool looking piece, and it's in great condition. Enjoy it, and Welcome to WF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you #four. I planned to resell it when I bought it, but I like it so much that I'm going to keep it and wear it for awhile. I'll make a profit if I decide to sell, I didn't pay much.

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
That post shows it's out of stock. They stopped production on this model in early 2000's.

I realize that...but it shows what they sold for. It goes down from there on watches like these.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome !!

It's always good to get a new member with a watch affection. The
guy that said "do some searching-Jeez" is not a good sample
of the members. We are a family. Instead of commenting the way
he did it would be just as easy to tell you where to look. Ask away,
we are here to make you feel welcome and we will gladly answer
questions you might have. P.S. I love the fact that the Victorinox
brand being Swiss Made and a great value. Be well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts