Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I love my new watch, but as you can see, the chrono second hand needs to be re-set. I've tried the things I know about with no success. It's a Rhonda 5040F. Can anybody tell me how to re-set the chrono second hand back to zero? Any help will be greatly appreciated. :eek:

Susie

Attachments

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

It's broken Susie you had better send it to me Ha Ha LOL!!! Those can be set with the instructions provided in the above thread that James posted. Beautiful watch by the way. You have a fantastic collection.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

THANK YOU, JAMES!!!! IT WORKED!!!

Thanks so much for your help. By the way, I'm still loving my new Seiko kinetic and I hope you are too.

Susie:b

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Suz56 wrote:
Thanks so much, Rob. I think you do too! I'm thrilled to be here with all of you.

Susie
We love having you on the forum. You can keep George (watchurself) in line Ha Ha LOL!!!:%In all seriousness it's really cool to have you on the forum. I always enjoy reading your posts.:b

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Suz56 wrote:
THANK YOU, JAMES!!!! IT WORKED!!!

Thanks so much for your help. By the way, I'm still loving my new Seiko kinetic and I hope you are too.

Susie:b
Perfect!!! I had to use that the other day for one of my other watches (Helix) that was not lining up correctly either and luckily it worked for me also. I am happy that worked for you.

I LOVE our Seiko Kinetic also!

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

That SAN3 MC is a good one- my favorite quartz movt. I had the same one for about a week; I liked it a lot but returned it when I came across an auto for a good price. I wouldn't mind having that strap though- it's very comfortable. Glad you got it calibrated with no problems!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.