Watch Freeks banner

Help!!!!! w/my excursion

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  MikeyShingles 
#1 ·
imported post

I appoligize if this has been ansered before. Tried looking for the answer but here we go. I was gifted this watch. I wear my watches on my left wrist. I dont wear them tight and the crown is digging into the back of my hand. ANY HELP???????????????

See less See more
#4 ·
imported post

Hey Shaggy,

You've got a couple of choices..

1st:

You may have the bracelet too tight. Thecrown on this particular excursion has had a few complaints, about its jagged edges. Some have utilized the micro adjustments, to loosen it just a bit.

2nd:

Some have filed down the crown, to make it smoother. Invicta has allowed the owners of this particular excursion, to send it back to the company. Once received, Invicta will (at no extra charge) smooth down the crown and send it back to you. Unfortunately I have no idea, of the time frame needed to complete this process.

Personally, I own this particular model and I have yet to have any issues, dealing with the crown.

I hope that helps.

#6 ·
imported post

Shaggy,

I've located the information about sending the excursions (with the crown issues), back to Invicta.

It'll be listed below

***********************************************************************************

#1. Please log on to [url]http://www.invictawatch.com[/url], scroll over to the Service tab and click on “Service Center”.

#2. Open an Eservice Case with your name, information and problem of the watch.

#3. Send the watch in to our Service Center in a bubble wrap envelope or a bubble wrap box but NOT in the original Invicta gift box. Also send it with a copy of the invoice or receipt from ShopNBC. If you send it in with the original box, you won't get it back (the original box).

Address it as follows:

Invicta Service Center
3069 Taft St.
Hollywood, FL 33021
ATTN: Roxsana

Please include a payment of $15 for shipping and handling.

Please be aware that all repairs do take anywhere from 6-8 weeks.

:b

#7 ·
imported post

Chux95 wrote:
Shaggy,

I've located the information about sending the excursions (with the crown issues), back to Invicta.

It'll be listed below

***********************************************************************************

#1. Please log on to [url]http://www.invictawatch.com[/url], scroll over to the Service tab and click on “Service Center”.

#3. Send the watch in to our Service Center in a bubble wrap envelope or a bubble wrap box but NOT in the original Invicta gift box. Also send it with a copy of the invoice or receipt from ShopNBC. If you send it in with the original box, you won't get it back (the original box).

Address it as follows:

Invicta Service Center
3069 Taft St.
Hollywood, FL 33021

Shaggy,

You could always wear a band-aid under it Ha Ha LOL!!!

#8 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Chux95 wrote:
Shaggy,

It'll be listed below

Address it as follows:

Invicta Service Center
3069 Taft St.
Hollywood, FL 33021

Shaggy,

You could always wear a band-aid under it Ha Ha LOL!!!
OR....

You could just "GIFT IT" to me!

:%:c:%

#9 ·
imported post

Chux95 wrote:
Shaggy,

It'll be listed below

Address it as follows:

Invicta Service Center
3069 Taft St.
Hollywood, FL 33021

YOU ARE THE MAN. I would gift you a watch brother if i had one to gift. I will soon when im back to full duty....your on the list...LOL

#12 ·
imported post

Chux95 wrote:
shaggy7888 wrote:
Chux95...it was a gift i dont have any paper work ...I will call and see if i can still do it. Thanks brother
You may want to get with the person, that gifted the watch to you. They may agree to send you a copy of the receipt.

That way, you'll have the order number etc..

Just a Thought..
Got it Thanks BRO !!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.