Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Been wanting to add one of these to my collection for a while.

Here is what I am looking for. All suggestions welcome.

1) A skeleton style watch to add to my collection.
2) Silver silver silver. Black is OK also. NO gold. NO rosetone please
3) Preferably metal bracelet. Rubber would be second. If leather only black.
4) 45mm or up, but 50mm max
6) Prefer round case and not square or rectangle.
7) $100 or less

Pics welcome.
If you know where it can be purchased (amazon, shopnbc, other) please post that also.

I look forward to your suggestions and thank you!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

James you might find a cool SO on the shows this week. They make great watches. I've seen some pretty cool skeletonized mechanicals. I own 1 skeletonized mechanical from Invicta and it's a true beauty. Here is a photo of the one that I own

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Thanks Rob. Model #?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
like that one, but no bracelet option that I can find.

This one is very nice, but a little higher then my budget. Maybe cheaper somewhere else

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001GPOMU2/ref=asc_df_B001GPOMU21018580?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=googlecom09c9-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B001GPOMU2

Stuhrling Original Men's Lifestyle 'Winchester Elite' Skeleton Automatic Watch #165A.33112

I fell in love with Stuhrling today. When I can save up some money I might purchase another. The one featured here is very cool looking. You have to have at least one skeletonized mechanical in your collection.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

James, this has always been one of my favorites.......I had one, but I ended up giving it to my girlfriend believe it or not, because she like it....its big on her, but she still likes it......heres a pic and a link.....total cool skeleton, good price, might be able to find for 100 bucks on the bay.....still 130 is a good deal...

http://www.amazon.com/Stuhrling-Original-Lifestyle-Automatic-4AT-331510/dp/B000OUZ40C

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

James, I have one like this I just received, PM me if you like it or something like it. Check SO selection, you will find this dial on one of their newest designs.

45mm, 47mm w/crown, black leather strap, I can get it with a bracelet also.

CARL

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Here is mine. It is an older, mechanical, Invicta on leather J173256.

It is 44mm but I think it wears larger.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Carl your watch is exactly the same as the Stuhrling one Don suggested. Same dial design. What brand is that one you posted?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Zenith Men's Defy Xtreme Tourbillon Titanium Chronograph Watch #96.0529.4035/51.M

Amazon Link

List Price: $145,000.00

Price: $92,799.93

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

Thanks guys. Trying to stay in that price range I originally mentioned. Will keep looking!!!

Does anyone remember what the Sturhling OTV 2 watch set shop number was from a few weeks back?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.