Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

What model is this one? I saw it is another post but it did not say which model.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

I am looking at getting a Citizen. I've long wanted the SkyHawk but then I saw this beauty. Much to consider.

Citizen JY0075-54E Men's Promaster Carbon AT Multi-Band Atomic Eco-Drive Chronograph

[*]Model # SKU JY0075-54E[*]Promaster series. [*]Atomic time keeping. Time is automatically set (or on demand) by the atomic signal. [*]Multi-band atomic receiver - receives atomic signal in North America, Europe and Asia. [*]Stainless steel case and bracelet. [*]Eco drive technology charges in sunlight or indoors with 6 month power reserve. [*]Power reserve indicator with low charge warning. [*]World Time with 43 cities. [*]2 world time alarms. [*]1/100 Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours [*]99 Minute Countdown Timer [*]Perpetual calendar. [*]Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) display. [*]Black dial with silver tone hands and markers. Digital display. [*]Digital display back-light. [*]Luminous hands and markers. [*]Non-reflective scratch resistant mineral crystal. [*]Fold-over Push-button deployment clasp. [*]Water resistant to 200m. [*]Case measures 45mm diameter by 15mm thick. [*]Flight watch. [*]5 Years Original Citizen's U.S. Warranty.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
Just 2 negs in 3 years and i could email and see if he will give a discount, but he might laugh at me. that price can't be beat.
Hey, nothing to loose. If they really want to make a sale they might move a little more. My only thing is that the SkyHawk is 48mm and this one is 45mm.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

That is the promaster and I have seen that one in person. It IS nice, but a little smaller then the Skyhawk. It IS VERY nice also.

Marc - have you seen this one (not to make it even harder on you). This one is on the top of my Citizen list...

Citizen Atomic Chronograph BY0000-56E
Outrageous bracelet and case - no digi, which I really love.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Actually, on this watch I want the digi with the backlight. I think it is one of the features that makes this so cool along with the radio controlled.

Jomashop still has the SkyHawk A-T for $344.50

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
BW-1 wrote:
Yes. R U gonna get 1 ?
. . . let's all get one!!!!!!
I don't think it would take much to talk me into it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
I like the Skyhawk better also, the one on top needs more color on the dials i think.
. . . I have been shopping them for awhile, and just about the time I think I've found one I will go for . . . . I see another that looks good!!!!!

Gonna be hard to make the choice on the 1st . . . .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.