Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this Russian watch. I had to convert the Cyrillic characters into Western characters. It is a Poljot of some kind. I have some familiarity of Poljot but had not seen many (or any) that did not have at least some info in western letters. Everything on the back is in Cyrillic except 3 AT< which comes after a bunch of cyrillic writing.
What have I got here?
Thanks
okcmco

Attachments

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
The watch is a Poljot 2925 chronograph, heres some stats I found on it.

"This elegant and very decent Poljot Chronograph features a massive polished stainless steel case with 38 mm diameter , a riffled lunette and it is equipped with a tachymeter scale and a flat hardened mineral glass - the bandwidth is 20 mm.

The white dial is signed in cyrillic letters - as well as the watch back. The white elegant dial features blue heightened arabic numbers , luminous indexes and hands and the date between the positions "4" and "5". (
This watch is powered by the Poljot caliber 31681 with 25 jewels, shock protection , 21.600 half rotations/hour, additional 24-hour indicator and 48 hour power reserve.
Rarity: this Poljot caliber 31681 has become very rare and it is specially interesting for collectors!

The stainless steel back is decorated and shows the limitation number of 999 pieces. Comes with wooden watch box , black leather strap and additional light brown strap which matches perfectly to the white dial."

It is listed as very rare. Sounds like a nice watch.
Enjoy it !
Rod

Reactions: jason_recliner

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the research. It is a very nice watch and is not sized to my wrist. I have already gotten a few comments.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts