Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am searching the net and local watch dealers to find this watch.I am going crazy with no luck. I have found and bought the 9813 but I like the face on the 7015 so much better. Can anyone point me to where I can buy one?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

ALSO - GREAT to meet you and welcome to the forum.

I hope you will post more and show us your collection!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
ALSO - GREAT to meet you and welcome to the forum.

I hope you will post more and show us your collection!
Nice to chat with you too! Thanks for the links I will go check them out right now. Just so I got it right don't buy from airwatches dotcom?

Collection...well not to exciting right now I have 8 different makes and just bought my second Invicta. My buddy introduced me to the line. He has somewhere around 50 Invictas.

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

GatorJordan1992 wrote:
Would you recomend buying these watches on ebay, or are there a lot of fakes?
Gator, for the most part Ebay is an OK place to purchase Invicta watches or other brands for that matter. BUT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS check out the feedback about the sellers before bidding. Make sure they do not have a lot of negative feedback and have a good track record as a seller.

·
Registered
37 Posts
imported post

MustangDreamer wrote:
I am searching the net and local watch dealers to find this watch.I am going crazy with no luck. I have found and bought the 9813 but I like the face on the 7015 so much better. Can anyone point me to where I can buy one?
Definetly go with a reliable seller on Ebay.
i've seen this watch countless times at terrific deals. if i recall correctly, you should be able to spot it for under $200

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks everyone for the replies. I have found a few copies to the 7015 but they are listed as copies. I think the model was 7014 or 7013 something like that but they are listed as 7015 replicas. So they are not confused with the real deal. I will be orderingmine Monday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts