Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

shaggy7888 wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:
This is going to bug me (no pun intended). I remember seeing the very watch that you are speaking of on SNBC, and I remember correctly they only had it on for one or two shows. The reason I remember it is because they kept going on and on about how the spider was black. Now, same as you, I can't find it anywhere. Closest thing I've seen since are a couple of Sea Spiders at amazon that have a white/silver spider.

Sorry.
Thanks Bro, I was told by the Host , Jim, that there is a black spider but like you he couldnt remember the J#..Thank you ...chris:eek:
There is a combat with a black spider however I don't know the J#. They are probably sold out. I have a blue one up for sale if your interested Ha Ha LOL!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

shaggy7888 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
shaggy7888 wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:
This is going to bug me (no pun intended). I remember seeing the very watch that you are speaking of on SNBC, and I remember correctly they only had it on for one or two shows. The reason I remember it is because they kept going on and on about how the spider was black. Now, same as you, I can't find it anywhere. Closest thing I've seen since are a couple of Sea Spiders at amazon that have a white/silver spider.

Sorry.
Thanks Bro, I was told by the Host , Jim, that there is a black spider but like you he couldnt remember the J#..Thank you ...chris:eek:
There is a combat with a black spider however I don't know the J#. They are probably sold out. I have a blue one up for sale if your interested Ha Ha LOL!!
I did see the blue one 4sale,,,very nice..The pics were to small to see the detail of the watch..LOL..Thanks its nice but im broke till i get back to full duty...
I hope you get back to full duty very soon. Good luck on your quest for the black spider. It does exist.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.