Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Oh thank you. I had no idea where to even look. I bought it from a pawn shop years ago for 10 dollars because it wasn't working in the store. As soon as I went outside to my car it started ticking.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
When I bought this I didn't have any paper work, no info on it what so ever. Its the first watch I ever bought in that price range and at the time it was quite a lot of money. I've had it for years. It finally quit working so now its in Georgia getting serviced by a Citizen dealer, so any amount of money to get it working again I'm still ahead of the game. Thanks for all the info, its the most I've ever had on it.

Super Moderator
Oh thank you. I had no idea where to even look. I bought it from a pawn shop years ago for 10 dollars because it wasn't working in the store. As soon as I went outside to my car it started ticking.
When I bought this I didn't have any paper work, no info on it what so ever. Its the first watch I ever bought in that price range and at the time it was quite a lot of money. I've had it for years. It finally quit working so now its in Georgia getting serviced by a Citizen dealer, so any amount of money to get it working again I'm still ahead of the game. Thanks for all the info, its the most I've ever had on it.

It's my pleasure Jeff. 馃檪 Don't mention it !

Boy oh boy, what a deal by the way on this one. A real steal ! 馃く

It will be great when they get this one working again for you. Let us
know when it gets back on your wrist, and you're enjoying it again. (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts