Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey there everybody, really liking the new site, easy to navigate and its nice to have a unbiased site that we don't have to focus on just one brand. Anyway, TVDinner refered me to the site and am looking forward to good times on here with everyone. Here is a couple pics of my stuff, there may be some variation changes in my collection but its the most current pic of them...

And for now, until Saturday that is, here is my favorite in my collection.

SAN III GMT LE auto with the ETA 2893...Woot!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard. Love the collection especially the SAN IIIs, RDs and one of my personal favorites the manual Invicta. At least I think that is what I am seeing in that bottom picture. I have that in gunmetal and love it.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard!! hope you will stay for awhile -nice folks on here!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Yeah the skeleton is manual, and a great size too at 45mm. Thanks for the warm welcome guys, looking forward to interacting with everyone as much as possible...

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

hey cody, nice to meet you...........welcome aboard and have a good time....if you need anything, pm me or tv dinner and we will be glad to help out.....nice to see all these new faces here.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WELCOME to WF Cody! You have a nice looking collection and I look forward to your sharing ideas with us!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the club Cody...Glad you joined WF's....Nice collection you have going and look forward to your postings here...

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

"iceman" - like from top gun? who is your "goose" lol

great to meet you and welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts