Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new Dude here to the forum just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have a few quality watches in the drawer already, Rolex, an Omega, a few Victronix, and yeah getting itchy looking for another.
Been eyeballing a few Christopher Ward models, Detroit Watch, and Torgoen are the top three at this moment.
I'm a blue collar working guy, working as a mechanic on heavy equipment but I don't wear any while working for safety reasons. But my go to watch is my Omega Seamaster Professional. Hobbies are the usual guy things hunting, fishing, so on and messing with my car and truck.
I hope to be around awhile, provided life and work don't get in the way!
So Hey Everyone what's up?
:smile-thumb:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome to Watch Freeks, Valsmere! Sounds like you have a great collection already. I'm sure you'll feel right at home around here.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Thanks guys learning a lot already about other manufacturers I didn't know about pretty cool!

Welcome to the best damn watch forum on the interwebs! This place will definitely open your eyes to new brands and models out there quicker than anywhere else. Because of this place, I've added quite a few new pieces with three more (Two Vostok Amphibias and a Stuhrling) on their way to me. I even bought my first Rolex because of this place. :)

Be prepared though... We're a bunch of enablers here, so don't be surprised if you end up wanting more watches than you can shake a stick at!

Enjoy, and welcome to the madhouse!

·
Registered
5,495 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha yeah I got a feeling I'm in trouble! The list is growing rapidly this forum is like a drug dealer for sure! Glad to be here I'll try to get some pics up of what I already have

·
Registered
650 Posts
Haha yeah I got a feeling I'm in trouble! The list is growing rapidly this forum is like a drug dealer for sure! Glad to be here I'll try to get some pics up of what I already have
Hell yes, we'd love to see your collection. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,655 Posts
Hey Valsmere, welcome to WF ! :smile-thumb:
Wow, seems like you have a phenomenal collection
of watches, and incredible taste too. Boy, and the
ones you have on your list sound great too ! Sounds
like you really enjoy this hobby. :) Terrific to have
a chance to talk with you. Enjoy !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts