Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm new to Invicta, but have been interested in Invictas for a few years now when the Ocean Ghost first caught my eye I was hooked.

I currently only own one Invicta, a Excursion GMT. But, unfortunately it will be going back, as I just don't like the offset crown digging into my wrist. I have a regular three hand Excursion on order to replace the GMT.

It's really too bad because that GMT is one of, if not the nicest looking watch I have seen thus far.

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

Hi Ironcross!
I gave you your own Introduction thread.

Welcome to the Invicta Forums. We look forward to seeing your collection grow and getting to know you.

Welcome again!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

That you sir.

I find the Invicta line facinating to look at, and have my eye on a few models in particular.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

TheWATCHer wrote:
Are you going to be watching the show tonight at 8pm on ShopNBC
Absolutely, are you planning to watch also.

I actually set my DVR to record it too.

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

I normally watch on my laptop (ShopNBC.com and then choose Watch Live option) so my wife can watch what she wants.

I am defientely going to do a running commentary on the show on this site tonight and everyone can comment Should be fun!

·
Registered
42 Posts
imported post

the 3 hand Excursion you will like. TVdinner and myself have it and it's a piece of work. plain dial actually looks clean and crisp.

welcome aboard as we all are new here.

did ya watch Jim tnght, more importantly...did you buy anything???

i picked up the Corduba, and am now onthe hunt for a SAN III

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

bigbully wrote:
the 3 hand Excursion you will like. TVdinner and myself have it and it's a piece of work. plain dial actually looks clean and crisp.

I can't wait.

I watched it after I recorded it. No I didn't buy anything. I want a Corbuba, but in blue.

I bet your going to love yours.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Hey - I did not realize you were from Ct. I went to UCONN (Storrs campus) and HUGE UCONN fan. I lived up there for many years. Very cool.

Reactions: hikeNbike

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
It was amazing from 1986 - 1991 when I was there. Those were the glory days when Calhoon and Gino had just gotten there and both teams started winning nationally. Was a fun time to be there.
I was back there last month when my wife and I drove up to Boston. We stopped on the campus for the afternoon and took pictures, went to the big store, etc. The campus has really changed and grown since I was there.
Yep, I remember all of that too.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

bigbully wrote:

Hey Big,
Did you receive your Corduba yet?

I was wondering what model you got, as I can't decide on which one I want.

I got the 3 hand yesterday, and its FAR more comfy then the GMT version. No crown issues at all.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

Hello Ironcross. Nice to meet you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts