Watch Freeks banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Lol, thanks for the comments all. I have a bit of a mix of all sorts, and i enjoy them all. The first picture is the group I tend to pick from on a work day, but outside of work I pick and choose freely, often switching several times through the day when I get bored. Looking forward to hanging out and contributing. Cheers.

P.s. The pics are a bit blurry, I've just noticed. Sorry, I was pressed for time!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Man, loving it even more now that I can enlarge the pics. From Bagelsport to Vostok, analog to digital, PVD to gold, auto to mechanical, original to homage, from the Orient to Europe, Pete the watch freek got it covered. True to his words, an affordable watch freek. From noob to tenure status I say! I so approve!
Well, based on your collection alone, I'd say you got all the time in the world. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hi all!
I am Antonis from Greece, watch lover since 2013, affordables mostly super fan of G-Shock and Seiko
Nice to be here!
Welcome antonio.chronop. You should know the routine then. Be like Pete"wore it all" here and you're good to go. Tell us a little bit about yourself on this thread or you can start your own. Most importantly, we'd love to see your freekish collection! This is a great group of watch enthusiast. We tell it like it is but we're not rude, at least I don't think so. You'll find all kinds of enthusiast here and hope you find this place a cool and fun place to hang out. Lot's of freedom to show your watches and even other collectibles(keep it classy though).

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
A very healthy collection, focussed on the sports- and dive watch genre. My cup of tea! Some LCD models as well. (Warms the vintage cockles of my heart :D). Not a budding collector so to speak. I like the Ocean One Vintage Dual Time very much but boy, why did they have to print the word 'vintage' on the dial? That puts me off a little.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey, there welcome.. I loved how exciting your collection looks. Especially drolled over the alien watch as I was thinking of buying one last week, do you get any weird remarks when you wear it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
hey, there welcome.. I loved how exciting your collection looks. Especially drolled over the alien watch as I was thinking of buying one last week, do you get any weird remarks when you wear it?

I haven't actually worn it out of the house yet, and I've had it about two months! I bought it 'as an investment' (that was the official story anyway), and I'm a bit terrified of damaging it. I can't see me ever selling it now though, so I'll probably start taking it out soon. It's an amazing little thing ;)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
That's cool, no doubt it better on person. With all Your watches to choose from i'd appreciate that one on display and probably not wear it. That's just me though.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts