Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just registered today and wanted to say hello to all. To those who know me from another forum - How the heck are ya?!?!?! To those I've yet to meet, a little about myself. My name is Jay but you can call me vbobdriveguy. I'm in southern California and work as a driving instructor. In my spare time (what little I have) I do some woodworking and try to play some golf when I can. Of course, I love watches! I have mostly (ok - all) inexpensive watches in my collection - only one or two that I've spent over $100 for. I tend to lean toward diver style watches but do have many different styles in my collection. I look forward to having some fun around here. This is only the second forum that I've joined and it will be interesting to see how things work here.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Wow!! My good friend Jay!! For those of you that do not know him, this is one "Top Notch" guy!!! .......... and talk about a sense of humor??!!!!! Things could get a little funny around here!:%

Welcome to WatchFreeks Jay!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

What's up Jay?? Glad to see ya made it over here! This really is a fun place to hang as it's full of some very good people! Have fun and post often my friend!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Jay;

Pleased to welcome you to WatchFreeks. Enjoy your time hear. Your collection sounds a lot like mine. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Thanks for the kind words Arnie, but I must correct you. In the interest of full disclosure,I'm not really a "top notch" guy. I'm working at it but right now I'm about two notches from the top. I'll try harder!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . Jay!!!!! I hoped you would find your way in here! :b

Great place here, and now we have one more great guy aboard. Welcome Brother!!!!!!
Thanks Randy. This does seem like a good place. I was reading all of the rules and was really happy to see the one that says that the 11th post in my first thread has to send me a free watch! (And it better not be the Sea Wizard!)

Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
What's up Jay?? Glad to see ya made it over here! This really is a fun place to hang as it's full of some very good people! Have fun and post often my friend!!
Thanks! It's great to see some familiar faces!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

vbobdriveguy wrote:
Thanks for the kind words Arnie, but I must correct you. In the interest of full disclosure,I'm not really a "top notch" guy. I'm working at it but right now I'm about two notches from the top. I'll try harder!
Hmmmmmmmm. I guess we aren't using the same measurement table, cause it's still ........... "Top Notch" for me Bro!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.