Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi everyone,

My name is Felix, and I'm the Online Communications Manager for Stuhrling Original. I just want to say that it's great to join community board that's so dedicated to the watch subculture. I hope I get to meet everyone, and we'll all have a good time! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my capability.

As for Stuhrling's next ShopNBC event, I know James posted it already, but here it is again for your convenience in the Stuhrling section of the forum:

Starting on Tuesday November 24th...

***UPDATED 11/20/2009***

Tuesday Night –
11:00PM
12:00 Midnight
1:00AM

Wednesday Morning -
8:00AM
9:00AM
Wednesday Afternoon -
2:00PM***
5:00PM
6:00PM

Wednesday Night
9:00PM
10:00PM

11:00PM

(EST)

I try to post these schedules up as soon as I get them (and modify them along the way, since the schedules tend to change a lot). This schedule here is pretty set right now, so you don't have to worry about last minute changes. You can also check the Stuhrling Blog for updates, and if you have a Facebook account, join us there too! Here are the links to those:

Stuhrling Blog

Facebook Page

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Felix - it is a great honor to have you as a member here. Welcome to the site and thank you for updating us with the info as you have it. Thank you again and I look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Welcome. Looking forward to your posts. Share as much information as you possibly can as it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Has everyone seen the pictures of the OTV (Othello) piece taken by Jim Skelton yet? The shots are amazing.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Welcome Felix! Any associate of Larry's has to be a good guy! Hope you'll be bringing some great stuff to us Bro!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Nice looking watch. Any info to share on the Mad Man and the triple black il Capo? I had spoken to Larry and he expected them back next rotation but wasn't completely sure last time I spoke with him.

Felix wrote:
Thanks for the welcome, guys. Has everyone seen the pictures of the OTV (Othello) piece taken by Jim Skelton yet? The shots are amazing.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Felix wrote:
Felix
I would love to see ANY pictures of any of the models you have.

We can start a new thread for each model if you want.

James

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

I'll try to get one up before the day's end. I'm working on a newsletter for the next show. Speaking of which, if you don't receive the newsletter already and would like to, send me a PM with your email address, and we'll make sure one goes your way :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Felix - Larry mentioned some larger models coming out in the next rotation.

do you have some sizes you can tell us. are we talking about 47mm? 48mm? 50mm? or larger. My Targa is 47mm so I know you have some models in that range.

Just curious. Thank you sir!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Hello and thanks for posting, Felix.

Tell Larryhello from all of us. I always enjoy it when he's on TV. He is genuinely proud and excited about his product. I know he's been a great help here and elsewhere to people with questions.

Also, he's always impeccably dressed. Very cool cucumber.

T.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

You want case sizes? I'll give you case sizes ;)

We've got two 48mm and one 49mm for the next show, and one of them is a fan favorite ;) Not telling which one, so you'll have to see for yourself:lol

EDIT: Some of them measure larger because of the crowns.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Welcome Felix I have the Gen-xPro which is 49mm there are a lot of us that like the lager watches. I will look forward to your input

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Hey Felix, nice to meet you!

Are some of those cool styles from the Stuhrling Facebook page going to be premiering????

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Felix wrote:
You want case sizes? I'll give you case sizes ;)

We've got two 48mm and one 49mm for the next show, and one of them is a fan favorite ;) Not telling which one, so you'll have to see for yourself:lol

EDIT: Some of them measure larger because of the crowns.
That is FANTASTIC to hear and I can not wait to see the larger styles!!!

Thanks again for the info and if you need help posting pictures or starting new threads please send me a PM any time!!

James

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Welcome, Felix. Great to have you here. Thanks for all the info. It is going to be great to have you here with us.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Welcome to site Felix. Glad to have an SO rep on board with us. Thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts