Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Belated introduction as I dived in and started posting before I saw these threads. I am a kiwi who has just moved to Toronto for the next year for something different. Watch nut. Love all makes etc but I am particularly fond of IWC. Some of you will have already seen some of my other posts. I have only recently started buying watches other than IWC.

My interests in no particular order. Watches/beer/rugby/cricket/whisky/cats.

Really look forward to participating here. I love watches.

Cheers,

Jarrod

·
8,164 Posts
Ha! Welcome mate, this is one of the best watering holes on the 'Net :D Not just watches and mostly about people.

Reactions: Roarry and Waikato7

·
Registered
490 Posts
Given that you've already started posting before you posted your intro post, I feel as though I already know you (from a WIS standpoint, at least). lol

In any case, welcome to Watch Freeks, Jarrod!

Reactions: Waikato7

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome to the best damn watch forum out there! We're a friendly bunch here, although be ready to wipe the drool off of your pieces as there's quite a few IWC junkies here. :) We have watches of just about every flavor here, so enjoy!

Reactions: Waikato7

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the best damn watch forum out there! We're a friendly bunch here, although be ready to wipe the drool off of your pieces as there's quite a few IWC junkies here. :) We have watches of just about every flavor here, so enjoy!
Excellent! I love IWC. And this forum seems really cool. Plenty of activity, nice people and a genuine love of watches. I'm glad I found it. Im obsessed with watches so this place is perfect!:smile1::smile1::smile1:

·
Super Moderator
20,171 Posts
Hi Jarrod, yup you've got an unbelievable collection there
that is for sure. :smileyface_hand_claHoly cowza ! ..It's so awesome
that you found the place, and that you joined up, and are
having fun.

Awesome to talk with you, and hear a little about you as
well. ..Welcome aboard Jarrod !

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Jarrod, yup you've got an unbelievable collection there
that is for sure. :smileyface_hand_claHoly cowza ! ..It's so awesome
that you found the place, and that you joined up, and are
having fun.

Awesome to talk with you, and hear a little about you as
well. ..Welcome aboard Jarrod !
Thanks for the welcome. It is a great forum, I am loving being a part of it. And I have learnt plenty already. :smile-thumb2:

Cheers,

Jarrod

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thanks! I highly recommend visiting NZ if you can. Beautiful country. And yes, this place is great. :)
+1 regarding NZ. Beautiful country indeed. The Maori culture is very interesting as well. Similar to Hawaiian culture, but lots of interesting differences that are truly unique.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.