Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hello everyone,

I'm new to collecting watches, and I've currently only got 6 watchesfrom brands likeSeiko, Citizen, Invicta, and Swiss Legend. My favorite brand is Stuhrling Original although I don't currently have any yet. I've been looking for the Winchester Grand in black, but I can't find it anywhere. After trying three times to become a member on another watch forum, I stumbled upon this site by accident and so far I like what I see. I hope to learn from you all and hopefully find some great deals(and the winchester grand). Thanks for a great site everyone.

Nick

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Welcome. It sounds like you have the start of a fine collection. Please feel free to ask any questions. We are all here to help and learn.

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Hello.. and Welcome to the WF'S Nick.. :c glad you found your way here... Enjoy the Maddness..:t

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Thanks everyone!

I'm more excited about the Florida game tomorrow. Go Gators!

I'd love to be able to pick up the Winchester Grand, and I wish I could convince myself to spend the money on the Imperial Tourbillon if it's even still available. That's one of the most beautiful watches I've seen. I also wish the orange automatic AutoPilot was still available, but unfortunately George said they're all sold out. I have a very large wish list as you can see. I've got about 7 SO's on there and a few from other brands, but I promised my girlfriend that I wouldn't buy any before christmas.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard Nick, I'm sure you will ejoy this great place, and sounds like you got yourself started on a great collection.

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

North Kakalakia in the House!!!!:c

·
Registered
91 Posts
imported post

Hey Nick... Welcome to WFs. Look forward to seeing your collection and reading your posts. Hope you enjoy your stay and participate frequently.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Welcome, Nick!

I too, amnew to this forum... Just joined today!

I've been a collector since February this year and by no means, am I an expert. However, I enjoy he comradery as well as the sharing of knowledge that is within the members of this forum.

Welcome & Merry Christmas!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.