Watch Freeks banner

Hello from NC

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  TUNAKLLR 
#1 ·
imported post

Hey all,

Got here via TVDinner and am looking forward to a good time in watch land. For those in NC I live between Fayetteville and Sanford (Sandhills region). I like watches of course. As is usual with many, budget constraints do play a role in purchases so I am always looking for a good but fair deal. Awaiting my 1st Invicta SAN Noma III from TVDinner. I did watch the ShopNBC show on Saturday night and ordered the Bolt Reserve Anniversary Edition in Black and Gold. It looked great online and on TV, so I will have to wait to see it in person. It is expected to ship on Wednesday and arrive by 13 Oct. Anyway, looking forward to being a part of this community.

v/r
Robert F. Havens

#2 ·
imported post

Welcome aboard and hope to see your collection posted sometime. Enjoy the site. Seems like these are a great bunch of guys as I have enjoyed listening to them very much.

By the way I got my first SAN III a couple weeks ago and it is by farmy most comfortable watch....you are gonna love the rubber strap (if it is a rubber strap)but have to admit my favorite is my Silvertone/Black SAS. Enjoy that SAN III and post pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.