Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey all,

Got here via TVDinner and am looking forward to a good time in watch land. For those in NC I live between Fayetteville and Sanford (Sandhills region). I like watches of course. As is usual with many, budget constraints do play a role in purchases so I am always looking for a good but fair deal. Awaiting my 1st Invicta SAN Noma III from TVDinner. I did watch the ShopNBC show on Saturday night and ordered the Bolt Reserve Anniversary Edition in Black and Gold. It looked great online and on TV, so I will have to wait to see it in person. It is expected to ship on Wednesday and arrive by 13 Oct. Anyway, looking forward to being a part of this community.

v/r
Robert F. Havens

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard and hope to see your collection posted sometime. Enjoy the site. Seems like these are a great bunch of guys as I have enjoyed listening to them very much.

By the way I got my first SAN III a couple weeks ago and it is by farmy most comfortable watch....you are gonna love the rubber strap (if it is a rubber strap)but have to admit my favorite is my Silvertone/Black SAS. Enjoy that SAN III and post pics.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here and expand your watch knowlede, there are many good people on here and we just keep growing.........

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WELCOME Robert! I promise you'll love the SANIII from TVD. It's truely a great watch. Not for the timid, it's big and bold and awesome.

So stick around, post some and have a good time!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts