Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Greetings Dount, welcome to the WF family, when you can send some Tim Horton's my way please. You a hockey fan??

· Premium Member
25,162 Posts
imported post

Welcome to Watch Freeks. Great to meet you and I am looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you and your collection.

Welcome again!

· Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

sportscenterisnext wrote:
Greetings Dount, welcome to the WF family, when you can send some Tim Horton's my way please. You a hockey fan??
A Hockey Fan ? It's the Law here. :%

Thanks for the Kind welcome everyone....I am familiar with the 1000 Islands.

Cheers,

Rob

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
imported post

Rob

Welcome to Freeks...I think you will find us to be friendly, helpful and generous group....I'd encourage you to jump right in, but you already have in a big way...good for you!

· Registered
3,883 Posts
imported post

Welcome Rob,to greatest watch forum on the planet.Here we have the friendliest,kindest,intelligent people on the web.You will find the Freeks here are freeks in a good sense.Enjoy yourself,and i'm looking forward to reading your posts,and threads.Oh yeah by the way HOCKEY RULES!!!!

· Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Domtime wrote:
Welcome Rob,to greatest watch forum on the planet.Here we have the friendliest,kindest,intelligent people on the web.You will find the Freeks here are freeks in a good sense.
He always says that about me !!!!!!! :%:%:%:%:%

Not really. :WW:WW:wf Again, enjoy Rob and your timepieces are awesome !!!!!

· Registered
3,883 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Domtime wrote:
Welcome Rob,to greatest watch forum on the planet.Here we have the friendliest,kindest,intelligent people on the web.You will find the Freeks here are freeks in a good sense.
He always says that about me !!!!!!! :%:%:%:%:%

Not really. :WW:WW:wf Again, enjoy Rob and your timepieces are awesome !!!!!
I love Arnie,and I never physically met the guy.That's how cool it is here....Cheers.:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.