Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

just thought i'd drop in and check things out as you can tell by my name i'm into

Hot Rods & Harleys i've had my bike for 22years its a 62 Panhead man its been everything over the years to a stretched out death trap to finally two years ago put her back to all original. my son is almost through the stupid stage and soon it will be his.and as far as hot rods man thers been so many all i have left is a not finished

41 Willys pickup that me and my son are building but had to go back and change alot to get it from a death trap rat rod to a safe street legal cruzr hence the name CruznBiker.

i just got into watches and everything i know about them you can put under your fingernail,but that dosent stop my appreciation for them and the artistry behind them.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Hey there , welcome and glad you are finding your way around.........if you need any help, please just pm me, watchurself, tvdinner or duchess and we will help you..........

have fun and good to see you here.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi CruznBiker, welcome to WatchFreaks. ....Bob

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

welcome cruzin, love bikes too! have two myself. started riding when i came back to 'the world' in '72..you will find this place fun and family like. i have only been here a couple of weeks and getting comfortable already. nice group of FREEKS..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

So you too was at the land of the angry people , love my wristwear welcome home brother i did my 17 months and 11 days came back to to theworld in feb 72.now thats the last i'll mention of that dont need it you know what i mean. was with 3rd recon well actually 3rd &1 recon

Thanks for the welcome everyone

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
imported post

Congrats Mike for finally making it over here. I just can't get away from you can I. Lol

So what about your two new additions that you received yesterday?

CruznBiker wrote:
just thought i'd drop in and check things out as you can tell by my name i'm into

Hot Rods & Harleys i've had my bike for 22years its a 62 Panhead man its been everything over the years to a stretched out death trap to finally two years ago put her back to all original. my son is almost through the stupid stage and soon it will be his.and as far as hot rods man thers been so many all i have left is a not finished

41 Willys pickup that me and my son are building but had to go back and change alot to get it from a death trap rat rod to a safe street legal cruzr hence the name CruznBiker.

i just got into watches and everything i know about them you can put under your fingernail,but that dosent stop my appreciation for them and the artistry behind them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Darius man i wish you could see them man they are off the chain they are some sick watches.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts