Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

:bGood Morning Everyone: I joined a while back but have not posted here yet. I was a member of another list but moved here to contribute and support tvdinner. My user name here is Blueknight and some may remember me as ballender from the other list. I have a pretty good collection going and finally got a handle on it before it got too out of control. Most of my collection is Invicta but I also have Swiss Legend, Chase Durer, Seiko, Luminox, and Stuhrling. I live in NC about 25 miles Northwest of Charlotte.

I look forward to reading all of your posts and getting to know my new friends.

Barry

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WELCOME Barry!! I most certainly remember you from the other forum! It's nice to have you hear and it's also nice that you're here to participate but to also support James. He's a good guy. This site is also a great site to play on as well. The people here you'll find, are extremely knowledgable and are some of the nicest people you'll ever run across in the forum world! So, enjoy yourself, post often and have a good time!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Ditto, welcome Barry!!

(Hey Brian, you forgot to warn him about George :%:%).

CJ

sheraortho wrote:
WELCOME Barry!! I most certainly remember you from the other forum! It's nice to have you hear and it's also nice that you're here to participate but to also support James. He's a good guy. This site is also a great site to play on as well. The people here you'll find, are extremely knowledgable and are some of the nicest people you'll ever run across in the forum world! So, enjoy yourself, post often and have a good time!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Barry,

Glad to have you aboard....this is the place to be!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

"WELL THERE YOU GO AGAIN!!!" - quoted from RR -(Ronald Reagan)

CJ - i took my meds today!! :%:%

Welcome Aboard Barry - i hope you enjoy your stay here!!

Seattle wrote:
Ditto, welcome Barry!!

CJ

sheraortho wrote:

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Nice George!! That means you're good for at least 5 hours:%:%:%:%

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
"WELL THERE YOU GO AGAIN!!!" - quoted from RR -(Ronald Reagan)

CJ - i took my meds today!! :%:%

Welcome Aboard Barry - i hope you enjoy your stay here!!

Seattle wrote:
Ditto, welcome Barry!!

CJ

sheraortho wrote:

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Barry,

Welcome to WF's my friend. I also remember you from the other place. It's good to have you here. I was banished from the other kingdom Ha Ha LOL!!! I would second the warning on George. He's mentally ill, but we still love him Ha Ha LOL!!! J/K George Ha Ha LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Welcome Barry. North Carolina is beginning to have a big showing here.:c

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the "other" forum, I sorta dropped the G forum since coming here ! Hey , it sounds as if the Carolina are out numbering the rest of the 50 states and our over seas cousins !!!!!

:):)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.