Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

figured i'd show up and check you guys out!! -how ya'll doing today?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

whatz up TV? - u see i didnt forget you!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

hey man, glad you decided to check us out..........the more members like you the better this place will be.......makes some posts, and have some fun..............

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

wassup gjimenez....Glad you joined the club...Enjoy its a great place to hang with no BS....

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

well it was pretty depressing "over there" with alot of you guys not being there - enuff said!

so i figured come check you out

i did a couple of times and today i figured i'd join
cause alot of guys i liked are on here so -hey follow the good crowd!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

gjimenez wrote:
well it was pretty depressing "over there" with alot of you guys not being there - enuff said!

Happy to see someone especially as it appears you are well thought of. Greetings and glad to have you here too. If you are talking about depressing "over there" and I think I know what you mean....I joined"over there" aweek or so ago and still to this day can not post, say hello or squat. Did everything by the book too. Sounds like there will not be any BS over here and I may learn more being new at this anyhow watching and listening to you guys more than anything.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

yeah "over there" got too big -it was a nice place for awhile but too much negative vibes - i wont bad mouth the place though -some pretty cool peeps over there -they also got some AH's but whatcha gonna do-that's life!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

yep, we all know the deal............no need to talk about it here., just sit back, read, post and have good time here...........its all about watches and fun here.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Oh yeah - i won a grail of sorts on E-bay the other day - that OG pirihna!!

and i got it dirt cheap cause you werent around to outbid me!! LOL

really -should ship to me this week - the guy selling it didnt know what it was called and no one saw it but me!!

TVDinner wrote:
gjimenez wrote:

all good. We are all Freeks here, lol

So buy anything new my friend? I miss getting your private messages about watches you are looking at to buy!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

gjimenez wrote:
yeah "over there" got too big -it was a nice place for awhile but too much negative vibes - i wont bad mouth the place though -some pretty cool peeps over there -they also got some AH's but whatcha gonna do-that's life!!
I never got the chance to really get to know the site so I can't bad mouth either and wouldn't anyhow. I am just glad a few less hoops here to jump through and what seems to be good people.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Yeah well i've been wanting that watch for about 18 months so i feel ya on that

you'll find one eventually - i got lucky!!

TVDinner wrote:
gjimenez wrote:
Oh yeah - i won a grail of sorts on E-bay the other day - that OG pirihna!!

and i got it dirt cheap cause you werent around to outbid me!! LOL

really -should ship to me this week - the guy selling it didnt know what it was called and no one saw it but me!!

oh you HAVE to be kidding me!!! you know I love that watch, especiallyafter my AIR Watch experience being TEASED with almost getting it!!! Damnnnnn you! hahahaha only kidding. That is awesome!

I have not been bidding that much on Ebay in the past few weeks since i have been so busy.

Well CONGRATS to you. I look forward to seeing pics of it on your wrist!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts