Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to each and every watchfreek reading this!

My name is Alexandros and I am a new member here! I am Greek, 23 years old, licenced lawyer and, honestly, a watch nerd. I joined Watchfreeks because I love discussing watches with like minded people, whom I cannot unfortunately find in my every day life!
I am guessing that this has crossed many of the members' minds, but I am actually very very very passionate about quiting my normal, "daily" and conservative job and starting my own watch company! I think I am actually on the verge of doing so... Watches and jewelry run in my blood afterall, as my family business is watch related (retailing for a few brands).

I just wanted to share this with people who would not judge, but understand :) So there you go!

Thank you all and it is nice meeting you !

Alexandros

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Welcome to WF Alex!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you're set up to make a real strong run at the dream of having your own watch company. Best of luck to you! Be sure to share plenty of updates on and pics of your work.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome! All the best with your endeavors!

Reactions: AlexandrosVil

·
Registered
650 Posts
Welcome to the best damn watch forum on the internet!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome! Sounds like you're set up to make a real strong run at the dream of having your own watch company. Best of luck to you! Be sure to share plenty of updates on and pics of your work.
Thank you very much for the encouragement bapackerfan, you are too kind! I will make sure to post updates when I am able to !!

Regards,
Alexandros

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome! Never be afraid to chase your dreams. Good luck, best wishes, and hope to see a prototype or two one day, soon.
Thank you so much Falkon45!!! I will try my best, I already have some very exciting ideas about the first watch I will make!!!

Best regards,
Alexandros

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
A bit late to the party but: welcome to our fine forum!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts