Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hello, My name is Tommy and I'm new to the forum. I've been a watch collector since college, some 25 years now. I really became hooked after watching Tim Temple beginning in 2004 on Shopnbc. Glad to see him back. Tim has sparated me from a good amount of my disposable income in those years! My collection numbers around 50 or so watches, including everything from Croton to Gevril. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and learning more about my favorite subject.

Thanks

Tommy

:)

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Welcome Tommy! I can say the same thing about Tim Temple and the disappearance of my cash over the years! LOL

ENJOY your time here!

Oh yeah . . . post some pics if you can. I've love to see your collection!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Welcome and enter our crazy little world. Post some pics, ask some questions, get involved. It is here for your amusement.....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the warm welcome. Watches are a true passion of mine. The more I learn about them the more I want to know. One of the aspects of this subject that interests me so much are the personalities in the industry. Guys like Eyal and the Kobold kid that have built Watch companies from scratch......amazing.

Anyway, looking forward to more time with other Watch Freeks.

T

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Hello Tommy and welcome to the forum. You will find that this place is filled with really great people and you will enjoy your time here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.