1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have to admit that I really like Helix watches

you can find some good deals at http://www.kenmarwatches.com/helix/

I really like this model - Helix Hx440-05l05s Wings Mens Watch (picture below)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

A number of guys at another forum have been buying them and posting pics of them. I have to say that they aren't my cup of tea but those that buy them, love them.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I think the band is so radical that it might turn some people away, but I love the watch faces and cases. I am unsure if you can put metal bands on these watches or if the rubber band is attached to the case?

·
Registered
263 Posts
imported post

I'm with you TV.

I like that one you picked alot.

Can't believe we missed out on the $59 special on these. I would have been all over that one in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

Do these come with metal bands?

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Hi Guys...new to this forum, but I recognize some from another forum!!! I got a Helix just yesterday from an auction site....paid $46 + S&H for it. Exactly like the one TVDinner posted..only yellow in the center portion of the strap. It's nice...light weight...and as my wife said...it is an attention getter. To answer Liquid...they do have SS bracelets with some models...they just tend to run small. If you have a larger wrist...over 8.25 inches...they probably won't fit.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
Hi Guys...new to this forum, but I recognize some from another forum!!! I got a Helix just yesterday from an auction site....paid $46 + S&H for it. Exactly like the one TVDinner posted..only yellow in the center portion of the strap. It's nice...light weight...and as my wife said...it is an attention getter. To answer Liquid...they do have SS bracelets with some models...they just tend to run small. If you have a larger wrist...over 8.25 inches...they probably won't fit.
Can you post a picture of the watch you got. I would love to see it!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

The one I posted in the OP is 48mm. It is awesome looking to me.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Very unusual looking, not sure if I like or not yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts