1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Main Helix website - http://www.watchhelix.com/helix.html

The H550 Model

Precision Swiss ana!og quartz movement. Brushed stainless steel case. Screw-in case back. Unidirectional rotating bezel visual timer. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Water resistant to 300 meters /900 ft /30 ATM. Super Luminova® hands and markers. Watertight screw-down crown and pushers. Chronograph measures: Accumulated time up to 10 hours Interval time (splits) Brushed stainless steel bracelet Deployment clasp and wetsuit extension Date calendar. Black dial. Sturdy stainless steel bracelet is equipped with diver’s extension to fit comfortably over dive suit. Center bracelet links are solid steel enrobbed in colorful, UV protected polyurethane. Swiss-made movements provide consistent split second timings which distinguish Helix chronographs as performance tools.

Case: 48mm (52 to crown)
-------

Triple Black (I do not own this model)

Yellow

Orange

more pics soon...

- Dom

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Thank you for posting those. I have ALWAYS liked that model and the different options, but have never seen one in person. I think the Triple Black one and the one you have are REALLY nice.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

James, the triple black is super stealthy. I would have gotten it but, I have a triple black Corduba Ibiza, and a black Throttle. If I could sell them both, I will definitely get it.

- Dom

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice looking watch. I would consider this at some point. There are just so many that I would like to own and only so many that I can buy. LOL

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

djpop wrote:
I have the all black, most of the line can be picked up at auction where I got mine. http://www.propertyroom.com very nice watches.
Interesting auction site. Please post some information about your experience using this site.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

One of my favorite parts of this watch is the diver's extension clasp feature. It gives additional sizing flexibility, and easier removal.

Note the micro adjustments

Fully closed

Fully extended

- Dom

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

woo hooo I finally have one of these coming. I had to wait until almost 3am on Christmas night to outbid and win one of the auctions but I finally did it!

I will post more actual pics when it arrives in the next few weeks!

This are pics and info of the model I won tonight from the auction listing -
Brand: HELIX
Series:
OKTO CHRONO
Case Material:
Stainless Steel
Case Thickness:
16mm
Case Diameter:
47mm
Movement:
Swiss Movement
Clasp:
Deployment
Bracelet:
Stainless Steel
Water Resistant:
300 Meters
Crystal:
Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Additional Information:
Chronograph, Date
Bracelet Size:
Max:8.5 inches
Bracelet Color:
Silver
Case Color: Silver
Box:
Original
Model:
HX550-03L26B
Crown:
Screw Down

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

BARNBUILDER wrote:
Very nice looking watch!
Thanks! this was a strange one. I actually saw someone wearing one of these at a dinner I went to about 6 months ago and was surprised by the look and feel of the watch. Was much more substantial then I thought it would be and I liked the design (as you can see in BlackStorm's actual pictures of the watches). I started researching them and liked what I saw on how they were made and what was actually inside them. I started casually bidding on them about a month ago but lost a few of the auctions or missed some good ones. Tonight I finally won one, and the price I paid was really low, so makes it worth it even more! Looking forward to receiving the watch soon.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
woo hooo I finally have one of these coming. I had to wait until almost 3am on Christmas night to outbid and win one of the auctions but I finally did it!
Congrats to ya buddy. You're gonna love it for sure. I'll be waiting for your shots.

- Dom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.