Watch Freeks banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
anyhow the company is really bad you guys try it for your self , my friend told me who got 5 watches as the distributor and they didn't even bother giving him the warranty documents i guess that's why they offer 12 years warranty how could people asks for the warranty when the distributor doesn't offer some documents ? teh

i hope u write me down their numbers other then the once on their website
whats livio phone number so i would give it to my friend his calling all the numbers its out of service , i hope the company is not out of work most of the guys on forums they say they will close in 2 years

Wait. Their "Diver Professional" has a WR of 100 meters? I'm not sure that qualifies as either a dive watch or professional anything.

Decent homage I guess except for the awkward writing on the top of the bezel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No I never listen this brand in my life. But today when I look this watch in first time its look pretty.

From what I have seen, they are not too popular, both with the style that is extremely close to Panerai, there marketing in social media groups and the silly ass writing on all their bezels. They are trying to come off as this Swiss luxury brand, when reality is they are just copying another brand using catalog parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly. Nothing to see there.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.