Watch Freeks banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts
Had never heard of them, but after a Google image search, I can see why.

Total Panerai copy, with very little of their own "innovation". I'm cool with homages, but they really seem to be taking Panerai designs and pretending that with some extra writing on the case and dial that it is there own. Very pricey as well, considering what they are.
Thanks for the comment, I'm Chris, the Distributor of Helfer in Aus & NZ.
I've just moved from a customer to now being a seller and distributor of Helfer due to the response I received when I wore the watches.

It's interesting that you bring up Panarei, I am also a collector of Pana's - the only thing that you really notice is the dimension and similar body - but the designs of Helfer are very much removed from Panarei and they are becoming quite distinct. There is a growing Helfer fan base and whilst we are only a few years old, I hope we can offer some designs which attract you in the future.

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it.

From what I have seen, they are not too popular, both with the style that is extremely close to Panerai, there marketing in social media groups and the silly ass writing on all their bezels. They are trying to come off as this Swiss luxury brand, when reality is they are just copying another brand using catalog parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just moved from a customer to now being a seller and distributor of Helfer due to the response I received when I wore the watches.

The response to the watches since announcing them for me, has been overwhelming. We have a high demand to view the watches and the sales have been fantastic, the fan base is growing nad I've had multiple purchases from customers.

You're right, we are not well known right now, but we are working hard to change that, like any new brand, we have to start somewhere and we are passionate and working hard to bring affordable, high quality timepieces to the market that are accessible to all and look great on the wrist.

We certainly don't pretend to be anything we are not, we are very much aware though that the designs position our watches as attractive pieces that look great and get attention.

Design is subjective which is why we now have over a dozen collections with many models available and we are really excite for the end of this year with some exciting designs coming through, hopefully we present something that you like. Perhaps not, but hey, that's watches and designs.

We have certainly leveraged social media and a great deal of our customers are coming to us through referrals and seeing our timepieces on social media - its an effective channel, a prudent way to market and with our new website launching next week, I hope we can further reinforce our position in the market with even more news and information on Helfer.

We now have ambassadors, sponsorships and some recent media attention - we will continue to work hard and enjoy what we do. but I know we can't please everyone, we respect that.

Had never heard of them, but after a Google image search, I can see why.

Total Panerai copy, with very little of their own "innovation". I'm cool with homages, but they really seem to be taking Panerai designs and pretending that with some extra writing on the case and dial that it is there own. Very pricey as well, considering what they are.

It's always interesting to hear people's comments on the designs as it helps us craft the future. We take all feedback seriously as we know we are a new player, we can learn from the input and feedback of people who love timepieces as much as we do.

As an aside I also collect Panarei's, but outside some similarity between case diameter and shape (although in the flesh you will see they are different) the designs of Helfer are very different indeed.

The watches are not expensive, in fact we pride ourselves on bing able to bring high quality watches, with great design, care in craftmanship, made with great movements and materials, all at an accessible price point. We may be bringing more expensive models to market soon, but we will not ignore the foundations we have built the brand on so far and I do urge you to take a look at ask me for some pricing on our models. The biggest barrier for us, is they look too expensive! :) but I am getting a fantastic reception and they are selling extremely well.

Of course we can't please everyone, I hope you watch us

Agreed. There are much better homages out there for much more reasonable prices. Maranez, Magrette, Lum-Tec, Gruppo, and Ancon would scratch my itch just fine. If I wanted something more high end, there is always Ennebi, Anonimo, Zuriner, and others.

If I had over $2k to spend on a Panerai homage, I would save my pennies for a bit longer and buy the real thing or another brand that has a proper history, or has a more original spin on the design.
And that's the beauty of our industry - lots of brands to choose from and designs to discover - we hope we offer a compelling alternative to others and we are considered amongst a buyers options.
Some of those brands you mention are a direct homage, we have a very different design style to most of those and most definately to Panarei, if you're wearing a Helfer, no-one will think it's a Panarei, but of course we can all agree the case and dimensions as a starting point offer some similarity, but we have to start somewhere and we can compare many designs to many others.

What I can guarantee you is 12 year warranty, swiss made watch with exceptional materials and movements, backed by service from a very passionate team around the world. Hopefully we can gain your support for one of our designs in the future. :) We are young with only a few years behind us, but proud of our history and how far we have come in the world of quality timepieces - it takes hard work and determination, we are focused on continuing that and sharing a long standing tradition with you all into the future.

Meh.

Don't get me wrong, they're nice-looking watches in my opinion, but not worth the price tag for a homage watch. I've got a Radiomir-style Manubushjie Marina Military Power Reserve that costs a fraction of a Helfer and is probably more reliable.

I'd love the opportunity to offer you a great price on a Helfer watch if you find a design that appeals and I'm sure I can surprise you, we are not as expensive as you may think and pride ourselves on quality movements, materials, craftmanship and service at an accessible price backed by a 12 year warranty.

Really appreciate your comment on the designs and I'm glad you like them, hopefully i can help you into one day.

You're giving 2 years? Lofty....

Helfer has been around for more than three years and their investment has never been greater and expansion into other countries has begun, I have taken up the distribution rights for Australia and NZ - i was a customer and now I'm a distributor. the watches proved to me after buying 4 of them over a year or so, that they were high quality and always received comments and people asking about them. So it was a natural step for me - turning a passion into a business.

The 12 year warranty is rock solid as is the company and also my commitment.
I have setup in Sydney and have people attend the office to see the watches and the response is fantastic, I can't get enough stock down under!

Of course, my words mean very little unless it's backed up by service, all i can do is assure you that as a customer Helfers service was second to none and now as a distributor it's just as flawless. I am thrilled to be part of the journey and I am happy to answer any queries you have.

I hope to improve your perception of the brand if not now, over time.
Thanks for your comments and time, it means a lot to get feedback of all kinds.

Helfer has been around for more than three years and their investment has never been greater and expansion into other countries has begun, I have taken up the distribution rights for Australia and NZ - i was a customer and now I'm a distributor. the watches proved to me after buying 4 of them over a year or so, that they were high quality and always received comments and people asking about them. So it was a natural step for me - turning a passion into a business.

The 12 year warranty is rock solid as is the company and also my commitment.
I have setup in Sydney and have people attend the office to see the watches and the response is fantastic, I can't get enough stock down under!

Of course, my words mean very little unless it's backed up by service, all i can do is assure you that as a customer Helfers service was second to none and now as a distributor it's just as flawless. I am thrilled to be part of the journey and I am happy to answer any queries you have.

I hope to improve your perception of the brand if not now, over time.
Thanks for your comments and time, it means a lot to get feedback of all kinds.
im willing to send you my watches i can get you five watches from friends that doesnt like it, if your missing on stock just let me know we can arrange all five watches goes to your store coz the guys are trying to contact livio and his not there to answer.

Welcome.
What's the price of a Divermaster in USD?
Hi there, "Andrema",

Please email me at info@helferwatches.com.au and I will send you back pricing based on the exchange rate at that time, with some additional information and options for you, there are different finishes, options etc.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris Harris, Director
Helfer Watches Australia
Suite 6, Level One,
360 Pacific Highway
Crows Nest, NSW
Australia.
T. +61 2 9431 3000
E. info@helferwatches.com.au
W. helferwatches.com.au

Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrema View Post
Welcome.
Hi there, "Andrema",

Please email me at info@helferwatches.com.au and I will send you back pricing based on the exchange rate at that time, with some additional information and options for you, there are different finishes, options etc.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris Harris, Director
Helfer Watches Australia
Suite 6, Level One,
360 Pacific Highway
Crows Nest, NSW
Australia.
T. +61 2 9431 3000
W. helferwatches.com.au

this watch is a clone of the great panerai, watch out guys dont get fooled, i own two of them believe dont waste your money
For the record and as is noted elsewhere, Helfer in no way has ever claimed to be a Panarei clone, nor do they seek to be one. Helfer designs stand alone, they are growing in range, popularity and reputation as there own design.
Sure there are similarities being a 44+ size watch, but when you look across the range and compare to Panarei they are very different.

I am a watch collector, I own many Panarei and stumbled upon Helfer due to them being a great looking 44+ watch, I owned many Helfer, was always answering enquiries from others - so now I have become a distributor.
My customers love their watches and come from all walks of life and I am yet to meet a dissatisfied customer or a bad timepiece.

Anyone can email me at info@helferwatches.com.au if they want more information on options, finishes, pricing etc.
Or if you're local in Sydney, drop in and say hi and check out the range yourself, I have over 30 models on display.

Chris Harris, Director
Helfer Watches Australia
Suite 6, Level One,
360 Pacific Highway
Crows Nest, NSW
Australia.
T. +61 2 9431 3000
W. helferwatches.com.au

my friend still calling helfer and the founder he couldn't get hold of any helfer guys
and he says all inside the watch movement is full of plastic from the inside
Let's get this out in the open as you messaged me directly - you said your "friend" is a distributor, so he should take his issues up with Helfer Geneve directly, whom I have no issues dealing with.

Your "friend" obviously has no idea what he is talking about regarding the movements, in fact the comment of "plastic" is just laughable, you only need to look at the recent press reviews and articles to recognise your friend is simply trying to be inflammatory due to a failed commercial decision.

You say he is a distributor with 3-4 watches - obviously not serious about what he's doing - so please, get him to take it up with Helfer Geneve, who i find excellent to communicate and deal with.

wait for another review
Hi Holly,
Would you like to see some of the recent media reviews and write up's?
As a relatively new brand to market, it is our job (well mine as a distributor of Helfer) to educate the market and let you discover the world of Helfer and our great range of watches.

I stand behind them 100% and I have had a fantastic response from my customers with many becoming repeat buyers.

You can email me at info@helferwatches.com.au if you want more information on options, finishes, pricing etc.
Or if you're local in Sydney, drop in and say hi and check out the range yourself, I have over 30 models on display.

Chris Harris, Director
Helfer Watches Australia
Suite 6, Level One,
360 Pacific Highway
Crows Nest, NSW
Australia.
T. +61 2 9431 3000
W. helferwatches.com.au

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.