Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

An acquaintance of mine, someone I know through my good friend from undergraduate studies, has started his own Kickstarter for a set of adjustable strength earplugs. These will project your hearing in various environments, adjust on the fly based on what you need, and can combine with Bluetooth headphones to combing noise cancellation with great sound.

No, I have not tried these out, but having an audiologist as a best friend I've learned a lot about hearing and how to project it so I maintain healthy hearing for a lifetime. This product is coming from a very intelligent man and audiologist that is sure to live up to the hype.

Please check them out and pass it on if you think it may be worth someone's while.

Thanks,
Jeff

I tried really hard to get the photos to work, but there is something funny with the Kickstarter code and they wont' load. I implore you to at least give the link below a click.

http://kck.st/1Wb2aIn

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/44316938/you-tune-adjustable-earplugs-and-wireless-earphone/widget/video.html

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One last plug here. You Tunes are down to 49 hours and have hit $120,000. That is $70,000 above the target.

If you value your hearing, please visit the site. I have custom made ear plugs with filters for music events and such that cost well over $100. Great product, but now that they are a few years old and my canal has changed they don't seal like they should. This product will mold with you as your ear canal changes.

If you like music and don't like it to be interrupted, or you're active and like to have a Bluetooth headset that can handle your workout, then please check this out. It just so happens you'll end up with a product to protect your hearing too.

Travel a lot? Protect your hearing on the plan!

Like to play cowboys and indians at shooting range? Go check these out!

Work in a loud environment, and still want to hear your loved ones voices long term? Then go check these out!!

... Okay, I'm done. Back to beautiful time pieces...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts