Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just seen that on sunday on jims show, there might be a venom on a bracelet. Might be nice to watch.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

There was one already posted on the shop recently.....I will see if I can find the previous post about it.

Here is the link......

http://www.shopnbc.com/Invicta_Reserve_Men_s_Subaqua_Venom_Swiss_Quartz_Chronograph_Watch/J176579.aspx?storeid=1&track=483&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Invicta|483&catprop=483

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I love the idea of it, but jsut sooo much money. For that money I could almost get an Omega or Oris.....

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I hear you. But there are some people out there that think nothing about it. The watch is awesome.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

and I love the venom. love it and would kill to have one, but just so much$$. Maybe someday!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i agree the Oris is better watch for that kinda money

or maybe i'm just Invicta'd out!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I own this watch and I would take it over just about every Oris and or Omega out there sorry! The Venom on the bracelet is an amazing piece of harware!

·
Registered
238 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I own this watch and I would take it over just about every Oris and or Omega out there sorry! The Venom on the bracelet is an amazing piece of harware!
Great looking watch, but...wow.

You must really like quartz watches.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Boosted wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

No more then I hate 40mm to 46mm womens watches!

·
Registered
238 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Boosted wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

No more then I hate 40mm to 46mm womens watches!
Congrats on finding your niche. It's good to know the mall kiosk watch companies have such a passionate following. Those big watches make you feel better about other deficiences?

·
Registered
122 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Ok Ron Your going too take the high road remember!!!
NOOOOOOOO!!!! That deserves something because It means I'm a mall kiosk guy also.

You can handle the light work....LOL

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Anthony my brother I would be jumping off the wagon if I responded the way that I wanted too.

When a individual is a under achiever his whole life, they must do something too turn this around. Now some buy fancy clothes, some buy fancy cars and some buy a high dollar Retail watches. And some buy all of the above, A lot of people do all of that and still live with their mom and dad too!

·
Registered
238 Posts
imported post

Bad grammar...check.
Bad spelling...check.
Passive aggressive posts...check.
Name calling...check.

Ahhh...the prototypical "Internet Tough Guy" and his trusty sidekick, the "Yes Man".

My apologies...thought I was dealing with adults.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

delo149 wrote:
LMAO...........Oh so true.
Never thought I would use the Ignore button on somebody, but for my time here I think it is best. Man that was easy he does not exist anymore Niiiiice!

·
Registered
238 Posts
imported post

I've seen your sorry attempts at bullying members and mouthing off over on WG's. I guess thistime you've run across a forummember that'sonto your tiredact, and isn't going to put up with your juvenile bullsh*t.

Do us all a favor and hit this "ignore" button located on the top right hand side of you screen...

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
imported post

You would think were talking politics or religion here. Theyre only watches. Large and affordable or smaller and expensive - they all tell time! To each their own.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts