Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am having that year, and I am sorry if my posts lately have been aggressive and or offensive. :wf

When one is facing multiple hardships in life, one often overreacts or lashes out over tiny insignificant issues that should normally mean nothing. :WW

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Sure enough Jeff........we all have been there and will likely be there again. You know I am big fan of yours and I understand that you are having a tough time. I need no apology from you.

CJ

Tera-Ram wrote:
I am having that year, and I am sorry if my posts lately have been aggressive and or offensive. :wf

When one is facing multiple hardships in life, one often overreacts or lashes out over tiny insignificant issues that should normally mean nothing. :WW

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

SURE, GO AHEAD, ENCOURAGE HIM!!!!

:madd:madd:madd:%:%:%:%:%:%

Seattle wrote:
Sure enough Jeff........we all have been there and will likely be there again. You know I am big fan of yours and I understand that you are having a tough time. I need no apology from you.

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

George......vipassana and samatha.:b

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

**** THAT!!!!!

Seattle wrote:

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Okie Dokie...........:wf

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
f$%k THAT!!!!!

Seattle wrote:

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

WHAT DID YOU SAY??? ON EDGE???

THE MEN ARE ON EDGE!! (guess what movie that one's from)

:t:t:t

:%DenFromNM wrote:
Jeff no need for apologies. It's that time of year!!! Everyone seems a little off edge this year.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Vipassana, which means to see things as they really are

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Jeff;

Everyone is entitled to their "I'm as mad as hell" moment. Hang in there and I hope 2010 brings you better fortune.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

You're a good man for letting people know "where you are".

Life is difficult enough and we need our cathartic moments! :)

I think we can all relate. I wanted to "rip off the heads" of everyone I met (for about 9 months) after my health went downhill in 2006. People forgave my behavior. :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . Never gave it a thought Jeff. Had " a few" of those times myself . . . :lol.

It happens when you have conviction and the sense to recognize it . . . Just keep on keepin' on . . .

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

It takes a special person to write what you did- I'm sure it wasn't easy- that makes you alright in my book (not that I'm writing a book, but you know what I mean). I hope the new year fills your life with nothing but good things, Tera-Ram. Hang in there and take care!
Rich

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Every person has a tough time in there own little world, While I complain daily that I cant seem to get enough work in the door to keep all my employee's busy, you struggle to find a job. Yest in the big scheme of things there are people who live on our streets, eat out of our garbage cans. Then I think those people are lucky to have those resources when people in Africa dont even have water and food. Then once again those people might even be better off then some other third world countries.

So yeah I have bad days, months, years hell my life sux as a whole I am just a pissed off SOB. However I realize that I have it pretty good in the scheme of things. It isnt the hardship that makes the man, its how the man deals with the hardship!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.