Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,520 Posts
Lots of options out there.

I'll throw one out that I just got a chance to try on at JC Penny yesterday and was very pleased with the overall size and appearance.

It's a larger sized case than I expected, a little bigger than the 6309 I had on when I looked at it, and a bit thicker. Very well finished with a very nice brown leather strap. Under $300 on Amazon, and about the same at JCP. There are a few other variants including black bezel on a bracelet, black ion cases, and others. Looked very sharp, and I almost picked it up on impulse, but I have other plans for that money.

The stock photos don't do it any justice, it is very sharp in person.

· Super Moderator
7,520 Posts
Ganson. I should have mentioned that I am partial to mechanical and mechanical autowind models. This one you mentioned is a kinetic, correct? But I really like the leather on steel. Pretty big watch too....
I'm not a huge kinetic fan myself, and would rather go full quartz or even solar than Kinetic, but wanted to point that model out as I just tried one on yesterday and was very impressed with its presence all around.

· Super Moderator
7,520 Posts
Thank you for all of your advice on Seiko Dive watches. I ordered a watch from Massdrop. It cost me $167.00 plus $7.50 shipping. However I do not hink this will be my last Seiko.....

Seiko SRP 311
Good price, and you can't go wrong with the 2nd gen Monster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.