Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is my first post on the forum. I’m looking for some advice from someone who may have had experience or knows about this particular store. I’m looking for a reliable duty watch to purchase as I’ve just been hired by my local police department and the Luminox 3505 is what I’ve narrowed it down too. nywatchstore has an ebay account and a website with really good prices but I’m a little skeptical. Has anyone ever bought from here? If so, could you leave some feedback and just let me know if it’s a safe, reliable site to buy from... thanks!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

That's a nice looking watch!

I'm not familiar with that store, but the with online sales, you always buy the seller, not the item. And they do have some negative feedback: Feedback Profile

Have you tried looking for it on Amazon ? Amazon.com : Luminox Navy Seal

On a side note, this is just my personal opinion, but I would consider that watch a bit pricey considering the line of work you have chosen and the physical bangs/knocks it will likely receive and stuff it could potentially get covered in. This may be a suggestion as old as the hills, but have you looked at the entry level military G-Shock, such as the GA 100-1A1 ? They are rather inexpensive and can easily be washed / cleaned or, if need be, replaced for cheap.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Hey guys, this is my first post on the forum. I’m looking for some advice from someone who may have had experience or knows about this particular store. I’m looking for a reliable duty watch to purchase as I’ve just been hired by my local police department and the Luminox 3505 is what I’ve narrowed it down too. nywatchstore has an ebay account and a website with really good prices but I’m a little skeptical. Has anyone ever bought from here? If so, could you leave some feedback and just let me know if it’s a safe, reliable site to buy from... thanks!
Welcome to the forum!

That's a nice looking watch!

I'm not familiar with that store, but the with online sales, you always buy the seller, not the item. And they do have some negative feedback: Feedback Profile

Have you tried looking for it on Amazon ? Amazon.com : Luminox Navy Seal

On a side note, this is just my personal opinion, but I would consider that watch a bit pricey considering the line of work you have chosen and the physical bangs/knocks it will likely receive and stuff it could potentially get covered in. This may be a suggestion as old as the hills, but have you looked at the entry level military G-Shock, such as the GA 100-1A1 ? They are rather inexpensive and can easily be washed / cleaned or, if need be, replaced for cheap.
I have to agree with FB here. I'm also not familiar with this retailer.
If this is the watch you really want, it might be worth buying from an authorized dealer at a higher cost to ensure you get the proper warranty.

·
Super Moderator
9,361 Posts
Hi Ryan, and welcome ! 🙂

Haven't actually ordered from nywatchstore before. So can't give
you any insight. But that watch is insanely cool if you ask me that
is for sure ! 😯 Even the G-Shocks rock, but can't give you any
other feedback on nywatchstore. Will however congratulate you
on getting into your local police department, and really hope that
you can stay safe out there Ryan. ..Thank YOU ! (y)

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I've bought several stainless steel bracelets from them. Good quality. Quick shipper. Smooth transactions. No complaints. Good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did you try the Luminox.com site? They have great sale prices and if you're new to the site, they'll probably give you a great offer when you open the site. And if the 3505 isn't on sale there's probably one just like it that is. And you won't find any more reliable and reputable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts