Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Ammo is just flying off the shelves, people are stocking up, its harder to get your hands on than gold right now, where i shoot sometimes is in Tulsa and 95% of the guns are .22s, it is drying up fast for some reason.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Hmmmmm

I have shot a gun 1 time in my life, and I am still alive. So I guess not everyone needs a gun too be safe do they? I am not anti Gun, but like anything, the extreme cause it to swing one way or the other! How many rounds does one person really need? If you shoot for fun then have the amo sold at the range only, and you spend what you shoot. You can buy a certain amount to hunt, and a cetain amount for home protection. When was the last time you heard of a home invasion that the home owner shot anymore then 2-5 rounds? I truly dont think anyone needs more then a clip or barrel full of rounds to protect himself.

I guess there are the always potential Invaision's that might take place from Et and his army of Alien's. Or the potential civil war of the 22nd Century, or the Invasion of the Taliban. people are so F-ed up in this country it is incredible.

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

I think its having ammo for target practice. one clip doesn't work.I can go through a box while sighting in a new scope.I mainly bow hunt though and haven't gone to the gun cabinet in over a year.mainly rifles. I didn't know ammo was scarce?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Which is why I stated that all Rounds could be bought at the range for sighting in your gun!

people who target practice, the guy who likes to site in his gun are not the problem. It is the Anal retentive over bearing Pipe smokin Idiots that feel they need a arsenal to protect themselves that are the issue IMHO!!! Like anything else moderation and limitation is the best solution, and if that doesnt work you have to kill it!

dedward wrote:
I think its having ammo for target practice. one clip doesn't work.I can go through a box while sighting in a new scope.I mainly bow hunt though and haven't gone to the gun cabinet in over a year.mainly rifles. I didn't know ammo was scarce?

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

I'm not a conspiracy guy or anything.

But did you ever think that the Government doesn't need to control guns?

It just needs to control the ammunition.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Hmmmmm

I have shot a gun 1 time in my life, and I am still alive. So I guess not everyone needs a gun too be safe do they? I am not anti Gun, but like anything, the extreme cause it to swing one way or the other! How many rounds does one person really need? If you shoot for fun then have the amo sold at the range only, and you spend what you shoot. You can buy a certain amount to hunt, and a cetain amount for home protection. When was the last time you heard of a home invasion that the home owner shot anymore then 2-5 rounds? I truly dont think anyone needs more then a clip or barrel full of rounds to protect himself.

I guess there are the always potential Invaision's that might take place from Et and his army of Alien's. Or the potential civil war of the 22nd Century, or the Invasion of the Taliban. people are so F-ed up in this country it is incredible.
This is not the point spelled out at all on this site, the point is more Government waste and corruption, according to the report, it will, or would have, cost the DOD MORE to shred and sell the casings as scrap to China than what it makes by selling the whole casings to re-loaders.

Also, the point is that the Government is steadily and continuously working to disarm ALL Americans.

But your right Ron, you don't need a gun to survive, just yet.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

toecutter wrote:

I really hope you used the word NEEDS as a stated example and not a statement of belief!

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Tera-Ram wrote:
toecutter wrote:

I really hope you used the word NEEDS as a stated example and not a statement of belief!
:%From the Government point of view.

I feel, the less they need to control. The better.

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

Citizens have moreweapons than the military does.The military just has bigger ones.

How many weapons just on my block? from looking at my neighbhors collection, I'm pretty much covered for being safe at home.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.