Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!

Well, "Crazy srebo70" is at it again. I present to you, one of the most sought after Invicta watches of the past few years. This is the Invicta Model 3076 ORIGINAL Scuba. 500M of water resistance, 44MM Donut Shaped case. Superluminova on hands and markers. The lume is OUTSTANDING!!!!

I bought this from someone at another forum last year, and with the holidays coming up and looking at an addition to my collection I am offering this up to the members.

The watch is in very good condition. There are desk-diving marks on the clasp. The bezel and crystal are in great shape. I just picked the watch up from the watchmaker I use. Recently the watch was not keeping wound on the winder. It worked fine with a manual wind. Instead of selling it in that condition, I had the watchmaker perform a complete overhaul on the movement, plus lubrication of the jewels, reset the caseback with new gasket, and pressure test it to the 500M it is rated for. The movement was also regulated. This did cost quite a bit of money, but I would rather sell it knowing it is working as good, if not better than brand new. The work comes with warranty for One Year on the movement, and I will handle any warranty work that needs to be done in the event anything happens. All I would ask is the buyer pays shipping to me. I will cover return shipping (with insurance).

I am asking $325.00 or best offer. This will include USPS Priority Shipping with insurance for the purchase amount. I PREFER Paypal, but will accept Cashiers Check or USPS Money Order. I will not ship the watch until funds clear if paid by check or M.O.

This is a chance for a dedicated Invicta Collector to pick up one of the hard to find gems of the Invicta collection. THANKS for looking!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.