Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you had fun watching our 11-hour rotation! Yes, it was a monster show with a HUGE lineup of some of our most popular models, including the new stuff no one's seen before! Congratulations to everyone who picked up one of your tourbillons, because I know exactly how hard it was to actually get your hands on one! And to those who purchased one before the show at its higher price, kudos! You show impressive dedication to Stuhrling Original, and it is greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to the next show, so until then, enjoy your holidays and enjoy your new watches!!

-Felix

PS.

Don't worry if the status of your shipment says "Not Shipped," because I've worked the orders before, and when the volume of orders is really high, ie whenever we have a ShopNBC event, it'll take us longer to update the status with ShopNBC. So your watch could be well on its way before it will tell you that it's enroute. Thank you for understanding!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Felix, thge Sturhling shows were enjoyable. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Happy Turkey Day Felix, Tell Larry that Rip says thanx again!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Felix. Great shows. I wasn't able to pick up anything, but you guys had some really cool designs.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Happy holiday Larry I was able to get two watches the Targa and the Grandeur missed the tourbillon maybe next time.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Happy Thanksgiving Felix. Thanks for the info. Looks like my watches will arrive tomorrow FedEx.....

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Happy Thanksgiving Felix to you and your family. Gobble Gobble Gobble!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts