Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hope everyone has a safe and fun Thanksgiving holiday this week with their family and friends.

Make sure to post a picture of your watch WITH your feast of food (or favorite holiday beverage)!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Reactions: bapackerfan

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Thanks James. My wife and I are in Raleigh, NC (temp 33 - cold for a FL boy) for Thanksgiving with our two sons and their kids. I too wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks James. My wife and I are in Raleigh, NC (temp 33 - cold for a FL boy) for Thanksgiving with our two sons and their kids. I too wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.
We are doing 2 Thanksgivings tomorrow. One in Raleigh and the other in Clayton at my wife's brother's house. Just way way to much food. Will have to switch up watches between meals to make them feel different, lol

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving my friends! Eat, drink, love life- and most important your loved ones.

Reactions: #four

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Thanks so much, TVD!

Best wishes to you & yours & all the fabulous Freeks out there for a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Nicely done thread
I came in late, but do wish all had a great day with family

No picture of watch or food as I would be the butt of jokes in my family. Although I have given the group free watches gained from my hobby, they think I am obsessed with food and watches

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts