Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this Hanhart that Escapement had a chance to test drive guys. It's Hanhart's Racemaster GTF chronograph with 60's, and 70's style. Have a look at the cool racing style dial with it's tachymeter, sub-dials, and red racing hands. In addition, there's an orange ring teamed with some eye-catching numbers, and markers.

The case is made of HDSPro steel, and measures 45mm with sapphire crystal, and 100m WR everybody. The 34 jewel HAN4312 self-winding automatic is behind it all, and the strap is a black calf skin with 'racing design'.

Here's a look...

Escapement also with a lot more...

http://www.escapementmagazine.com/a...chronograph---watch-review-by-escapement.html

·
11,578 Posts
A Stunner for sure. Too large for me at 45mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
Love the retro dial design... just enough elements to not make it too busy. Unfortunately, it's a bit too expensive IMO.

·
6,080 Posts
What the heck is a HAN4312?
"The HAN4312 self-winding chronograph movement is a modular-type chronograph. The module is said to be 'exclusive' to Hanhart. Interestingly, actuating the chronograph requires little pressure on the pushpiece at 2 o'clock and feels superior to many other modular chronographs I have previously encountered".

·
6,080 Posts
It looks retro enough for me to like it but the size (why not 40mm?) and the price (ouch!) puts me off.

·
Super Moderator
12,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm with you guys about the price ! :eek: Yowza, didn't even realize they were so much to be honest with you guys. Just thought it was a neat looking watch.

By the way, thanks so much for the info on that movement GoodWatch. :smileyface_hand_claActually wanted to ask the same question as Jason did. Thanks again, and glad you guys liked this one so much ! :)

·
6,080 Posts
I'm with you guys about the price ! :eek: Yowza, didn't even realize they were so much to be honest with you guys. Just thought it was a neat looking watch.

By the way, thanks so much for the info on that movement GoodWatch. :smileyface_hand_claActually wanted to ask the same question as Jason did. Thanks again, and glad you guys liked this one so much ! :)
The info on the movement is in the article you linked to :D :D

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
its a lovely watch and I can't see the price posted but I know its a lot To many watches to little money!

·
6,080 Posts
GBP: 3022
USD: 4627
CAD: 6044
EUR: 4108

·
11,578 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts