1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
That is a beauty for sure and absolutely has to be on a bracelet given its ample size.

Pros: The Omega pedigree with an incredible 54 jewelled movement. Must be an absolute pleasure to watch that sweep hand in action. A watch that would look good on the wearer dressed up or down

Cons: It's a very thick watch at 19mm and could ride high. Price is on the silly side - for me

Thanks for bringing this one to us.

·
Super Moderator
9,696 Posts
Honestly like this one in both of it's forms guys !! :clap2::clap2: :) Although
definitely would be something special on the bracelet. Think that has to
be the theme with this one, it's special. From it being a limited edition,
to that incredible movement it's yet another home run from Omega. :eek:

Ridiculously nice really. ..Thanks very very much Gary !!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
wow....
$9000 US dollars.

but given what a Rolex Daytona costs, some might consider this a bargain.

definitely needs a bracelet. not digging the nato much.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Having owned a Breitling Superocean Chronograph, I've decided that chrono dive watches are not for me. It was a lovely watch, but too chunky.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Nice, but what is the color of the bezel, orangish red??

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Having owned a Breitling Superocean Chronograph, I've decided that chrono dive watches are not for me. It was a lovely watch, but too chunky.

That's why I opted for the Colt Chrono quartz, manageable comfortable size and the extra added bonus of a HAQ movement of 10 SPY, and a convenient hour jump hand for changing time zones.

I also had a Tag Link Chrono as well, that one rode like a boat anchor on your wrist and the "Link" bracelet never fit right on me, either too loose, remove a link, then too tight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts