For my first post, I want to share my handmade baseball glove straps:

Rawlings:

Easton:

My black Rawling strap:

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I like these and on the right watch they must look very cool. Are you selling these? Send me a PM with some info if you are. I might be interested at the right price.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
imported post

I love the way these things look......nice job!

·
Registered
3 Posts
imported post

They look fantastic!
Did you stitch them by hand and if so, what thread did you use?
I made a Rawlinsons strap some time ago but I chickened out when it came to stitching!
Having now seen these beauties I might just try it....
Many thanks for showing them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
imported post

Nah I don't have a website - mine was just a one-off project, although I made 2 in the endand the 2nd one hasn't even got any holes punched yet as I haven't decided which watch to fit it to. The one that I use has just one hole and ismade exactly to my wrist size on a Marathon SAR. I'll post a couple of photos at the weekend. I think they might look good on a more delicate watch as they are only 20mm width. I have a hard to findTiffany & Co. Divers watch that might look good with these - I can feel some experimentation coming on at the weekend!

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
imported post

thekwaze wrote:
Nah I don't have a website - mine was just a one-off project, although I made 2 in the endand the 2nd one hasn't even got any holes punched yet as I haven't decided which watch to fit it to. The one that I use has just one hole and ismade exactly to my wrist size on a Marathon SAR. I'll post a couple of photos at the weekend. I think they might look good on a more delicate watch as they are only 20mm width. I have a hard to findTiffany & Co. Divers watch that might look good with these - I can feel some experimentation coming on at the weekend!
I believe the question was directed at Eunos...

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

has anyone gotten ahold of this guy? I LOVE his straps but cant get ahold of him. anyone know his website or anything?

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
imported post

I just noticed Eunos posted this back in Jan.

He tempts us all with his awesome straps and then no further posts LOL.

***curses...blue base balled again***

:lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

ANYONE know how to get ahold of this guy? where his site is, how to order? does he sell? etc?

·
Registered
673 Posts
imported post

I like the idea, not sure if it has been done to this level of workmanship (IMHO). I to would like to know if Eunos
sells them or not. I too would be interested.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Cla55ic wrote:
I like the idea, not sure if it has been done to this level of workmanship (IMHO). I to would like to know if Eunos
sells them or not. I too would be interested. 
Unfortunately for whatever reason, he has not been on the site since this post in January.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts