Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
6,396 Posts
That's the way aha-aha, aha-aha, I like it! Aha-aha... Very sharp as my friend James so aptly put it. :D

Reactions: #four

·
Registered
99 Posts
Love it. Absolutely love it. Very nearly bought one myself in Geneva in September.

·
Super Moderator
14,608 Posts
So great that you got to add this to the collection like this Rusty ! :smile-thumb2:By the way, think your picture definitely does the watch justice. You can really feel the vintage vibe these have, and almost feel as if you are diving right into the dial. :) Amazing how the markers become one with the chapter ring, and how the hands almost morph into the markers with their look, and shape. Just is a fantastic watch ! Big congrats Rusty !!!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I like the this one better than the chrono version - the 3 hander is better proportioned, imho
very pretty...luvs me the HAMMY PAN EURO BLUE SUN...3 hand is ZEN...

your bro' DANNY T. owns the BLUE 2 EYE ON HONEY GATOR ( very pretty and a horse race on beauty )

-would want a 1 watch collection of that grail-

nice PU

·
Long Time Member
1,096 Posts
Up close and personal they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Enjoy this one.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Welcome to the club. The hammy blue sunray is really outstanding. Big brother says hi.

Reactions: Rusty

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice strap/watch combo!

Up close and personal they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Enjoy this one.
Hey Danny T., I would never have considered that color strap with this watch but it works. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your Pan Europ. May we should start a Lake Ontario PE club?:cool:

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
I always liked that model. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! I've been meaning to get one since I've seen it posted here on WF. Sadly, now that I have some available funds, the wifey wants me to get her an iPad Pro. FML. But as they say, "happy wife, happy life."

·
Registered
391 Posts
As a fellow owner, I share your joy. It's a beauty and great value for money. Love it. ����

1 - 16 of 16 Posts