Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
imported post

My Hamilton Khaki X-Wind arrived today and I'm Lovin' it.

It has three rotating bezels (used to calculate cross-wind and drift) and the fit and finish is flawless.

I'm not an airplane pilot so the bezels are totally greek to me right now. But you actually get instructions how to use them. It also comes with a strap extender for wearing over a flight suit.

I "borrowed" most pictures but the wrist shot is mine (sorry for the crummy lighting)

I'm a happy camper.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats on that Hamilton! It's a really cool (and unique) timepiece!

If you figure out the bezel stuff, can you write up a thread! :lol

Can you say "Watch School 101"???

ENJOY your new "wobble-driven" calculator! :%

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Sorry you are disappointed... I would like to offer you a very low-mileage Invicta Excursion OTV with a "high-end" and "complicated" GMT, POWER_RESERVE, ALARM movement.

No additional cash would be required, even though the RETAIL on this watch is $2995.00 I'm feeling generous today.

BWAAAA HAAAA HAAA!

The Hammy is SAH WEET!!! Please do a tutorial on the crosswinf]d calculation stuff. That is just MEGA COOL!

I L O V E the pineapple-colored dial. L O V E IT.

Congrats on a SMOKIN' PIECE. I am very, very jealous.

Is it UNKOSHER to covet thy neighbor's HAMMY?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I love the Dial color vs strap color -really looks great -especially that thick leather strap -looks very rugged!!!

a MANLY MAN's Watch - LOL

great piece of wrist art

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.