Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you saw the first images of the coming H2O MARLIN and I´m getting asked permanently for more info and images. I would like to share with you the design and development of our new 2016 flagship model and maybe this new design also appeals to you.

I´m wearing the H2O MARLIN now since several months and from my HELBERG/H2O watches this watch wears most comfortable. The 44mm diameter version is perfectly for my 6.7" wrist / 17cm, but I will also offer the exactly same design for the first time as 40mm version. My sun is eagerly awaiting the release of this watch and I feel this could be a great partner watch too.
All H2O MARLIN will get a sapphire display case back, which is not yet included into my prototype watch. I´m planning to use the ETA 2892 movement or the Miyota 9015. This movement point will be fixed until the pre-order starts.

Enough all the words, I´m sure you want to see photos! I will update this thread regularly in this first post with new images as soon as they become available.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
489 Posts
Lovely design. The lines flow well with each section, and that bracelet is a certain looker. Personally speaking, that dial design looks absolutely stunning. I love everything about this piece!

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Holy Shiit! Let me know when the preorder opens. I'm in. Please consider offering an orange or yellow dial option and don't shy away from offering a matching isophrane for an option, too, would you?

On top of all the other cool goodies here, I really like the case and particularly shaped by the crown with the built-in guard at the four. Super nice! Are you using C3 lume on this as well perhaps?

·
Banned
754 Posts
Wow! Another Homerun from the best microbrand out there ! This will be impossible to pass on, for me, being a huge 4 o' clock crown guy. Wow ! 9015 would be better for our pockets or even Seiko but that may be taboo for some.
I'm Wowed but not really cus everything with the Helberg name attached to it, it's just awesome.

Any chance for a turbine bezel ?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Somebody go check on Danny. I think that was him passing out. :boom:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a chance for the turbine bezel, but in this case we have to use another crystal height as the turbine bezel must be quite tall outside for attractive cutouts. At this stage everything is possible. ;)

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
everything flows together so well. As usual very masculine purpose watch, Im in on this one Clemens , I hope we go the with the 2892 ETA movement only because I don't have one. The Miyota works very good as well. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Wow, wow, wow.

I think this might just be my first H20.

A real stunner! I really like the lines and the integrated crown guard.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Well that is absolutely stunning, I want one.
I say want it is very much a need.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts