Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on the fence with this case but holy hell in the metal this is absolutely amazing. Delivered Monday are the H20 Orca Mono case and Mono 2 watch. With a Kalmar2 tungum bezel with ceramic inlay.

The Orca dial module houses one of the newest dial options available which is a sandwich dial in blue sunray. The same style dial that was offered in the Kalmar2 DLC pre order special a couple months back. Now they will be available for the Orca models.

The heartbeat is the beautifully decorated top grade ETA2892 Swiss movement. Looks and performs like a dream. What other micro brand offers up options like this?

Case finishing is top shelf as you can see in the pics. Hell everything is top shelf in my books.

Enjoy the slideshow

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
H20/Helberg have been on my radar for some time now, never seen a bad looking piece they are a thing of great beauty.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Top notch stuff from Clemens again. There's just one thing that is holding me back in ordering a second case for my Orca and that is the price. A vintage with bezel and ceramic insert will set me back 476 Euro and that is just too much for me. That's the price for a complete watch.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
full disclosure I have full frontal photos of Dannys watch boxes on my phone and sometimes I need a little private time to enjoy them. Please don't tell anyone.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Like the look of both watches, but what happens with the bezel?

The bezel in the photo is for my kalmar 2 watches. The bezels can be changed by the user quite easily. The bezels however cannot be changed on the Orca as it has a different method of attachment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts