Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From H. Moser's website. Not much point in posting it as they only made 50 and they are already sold out, but I think it's a handsome looking watch!

The Heritage Centre Seconds with Blackor fumé dial goes one step further in paying tribute to the brand’s rich history and playing with unique, aesthetic elements. Resulting in a timepiece full of historical meaning while embracing modern elegance.

Case material: Bronze

Strap Material: Kudu/Textile

Dial: Blackor fumé

Movement: Centre Seconds Automatic

Calibre: HMC 200

Diametre: 42.0 mm

Power reserve: 72 hours

Water resistance: 3 ATM

Movement: The HMC 200 movement places emphasis on the basics of time – the hours, minutes and seconds. With an incorporated automatic winding system, the HMC 200 converts the movement of your wrist into energy.

Functions: The centre seconds provides time in its purest form. Strikingly minimalistic, the centre seconds hand sweeps across the dial, reminding the wearer of the fleeting nature of time.

Highlight: A three-dimensional element rather than a painted pigment, Globolight® is an innovative ceramic material used for luminescence. It is infused with Super-LumiNova® for a brighter and longer lasting afterglow after being charged by a source of light.

Price: CHF 17'900

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

Watch Silver Automotive tire Rim Clock

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Material property

·
Super Moderator
15,664 Posts
Alright this one's just breathtaking Hector ! :D

It definitely is a handsome, not to mention an incredibly beautiful
watch imho. o_O:cool: And really it is the way it meshes watchmaking
from the past with today, that makes it stand apart from a lot of other
watches. Or what watch companies are doing.

It's not your average homage, but more of a dynamic cutting edge
tribute to the past right?! More of a what watchmakers from years
back in using their imagination might have believed watches might
be like in the future. ..I think they did a really great job !

Honestly the look is timeless, then the technology, movement wise,
along with the Globolight lume system is remarkable. Can't thank
you enough for the look at this, as well as report sir !!!

·
Long Time Member
594 Posts
Absolute beauty.
The logo in Cyrillic type is awesome. Had to read up about the Russian heritage of the brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Omega Day Date, Raymond Weil(s), Seiko(s) and micro brands.
164 Posts
Expensive for +/- 7 spd accuracy. But then again, I'm tired of regulating watches. I'm gravitating more towards newer omega, and Rolex watches due to their accurate silicone based hair springs just like Hamilton, mido and Tissot.

·
Super Moderator
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Expensive for +/- 7 spd accuracy. But then again, I'm tired of regulating watches. I'm gravitating more towards newer omega, and Rolex watches due to their accurate silicone based hair springs just like Hamilton, mido and Tissot.
Personally, +/- 7 seconds a day is not that big of a deal.

And be careful, some of those ETA laser adjusted, super accurate escapements cannot be adjusted by your local watchmaker should they go wrong. I'll take slow and steady over that any and every day...

My recommendation is you get a Vostok and live with it ;-)

·
Registered
Omega Day Date, Raymond Weil(s), Seiko(s) and micro brands.
164 Posts
Personally, +/- 7 seconds a day is not that big of a deal.

And be careful, some of those ETA laser adjusted, super accurate escapements cannot be adjusted by your local watchmaker should they go wrong. I'll take slow and steady over that any and every day...

My recommendation is you get a Vostok and live with it ;-)
I found out a version of a vostok manufactured to cosc standards, but they are very old and hard to find spare parts. So no. Most companies around the globe as micro brands just throw seiko or miyota kalibers. I like Raymond Weil for their old eta and now high end sellita usage with in house minor modifications to label it RW series of calibres. For this reason I always pickup watches from them, they are cheap and well finished for the price. They cost less than a grand seiko and come with tough kalibers.

Apart from this brand I really like omega. Let the AD regulate them with the new laser machines. I don't have the skills or the patience.

If not accurate, a tool is useless. Such is the case with most Swiss watches like VC, JB, and PP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts