·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I like that Doxa Sub750T GMT Professional! . . . what a cool timepiece!

Technically speaking:

Colour: ORANGE - Of course! [align=left]Limited Edition: 1000 pieces only.[/align] [align=justify] Case: Satin brushed solid stainless steel (316L). 44.70 mm in diameter (excluding crowns). 14.00 mm in height. 2 screw-down crowns at 2 and 4 o'clock. The 750T GMT Professional is water resistant to a depth of 750 meters (2460 feet), and is hand assembled in Switzerland.[/align][align=justify] Crystal: Anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal (3mm)
[/align][align=justify] Case back: Secured screw-in case back [/align][align=justify] Bezel: Solid stainless steel unidirectional bezel. Engraved with the US Navy maximum no decompression limit times in feet (NOT METRIC)
[bezel operating instructions [/align][align=justify] Movement: High grade 21 jewel self-winding Swiss made movement with hacking seconds, 28,800 beats per hour, based on the ETA 2893-2. Glucydur balance, Nivarox hairspring. Modified and decorated by DOXA.[/align][align=justify]Anti-Shock: Incabloc shock protection [/align][align=justify] Functions: Standard and GMT Hours, minutes, seconds, quick-set date at 3 o'clock

Second and third time zones displayed by utilizing the "4th" hand pointing to both the standard dial and the 24 hour scale on the individually adjustable inner bezel. [/align][align=justify] Hands: Replica of the 1969 hands featuring updated superluminova to ensure luminosity, and DOXA's famous "dwarf" hour hand.
[/align][align=justify] Bracelet: Solid stainless steel. Faithful replica of the original DOXA SUB, updated with wetsuit extension link, and 21mm end pieces[/align][align=justify] Presentation: DOXA's world-famous "scuba bottle" presentation case made of heavy anodized aluminum
[/align][align=justify] Additional: High quality Bergeon® screwdriver [/align][align=justify] Warranty: DOXA's 2 year limited warranty[/align][align=justify] Operating Manual: Included[/align]
Factory price: $2,790.00

·
Registered
560 Posts
imported post

Here is the Serket Reef 2.0 that he wears. Came close to getting it but the large crown bothers me. I'll get one someday if I can find a deal

Bracelets were made for this also but are not sold with it.

That bezel and dial just rock!

CASE • Stainless Steel 316L Brushed/Polished • Bezel Diameter: 47mm Height: 5.7mm • Width from 3 to 9: 48mm • Lug to Lug: 57mm • Lug Width: 24mm • Total Height: 16.5mm • 120 Click Unidirectional Elapsed Time Bezel • Drilled Through Lugs CRYSTAL FRONT • 4mm Thick Sapphire • Diameter: 35.5mm CRYSTAL BACK • 2mm Thick Orange Mineral • Diameter: 26mm MOVEMENT • Sellita SW200 26 Jewel Automatic • Black Date Wheel at 3:00 CASE BACK • Exhibition Back • Engraved with Watch Identification/Serial Number CROWN • Off Center Oversized Crown at 2:00 • Diameter: 10mm • Height: 8mm STRAP • 24mm Black Leather Strap Orange Stitching/Brushed Stainless Steel Buckle with Serket Engraving • 24mm Black Italian Rubber Dive Strap Brushed Stainless Steel Buckle with Serket Engraving WATER RESISTANT • Pressure Tested - 30ATM/300 Meters/1000 Feet DIAL • Swiss Tritec Super Luminova Diamond Markers & Hands WEIGHT • 168 Grams

here is my Serket

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

BARNBUILDER wrote:
Here is the Serket Reef 2.0 that he wears. Came close to getting it but the large crown bothers me. I'll get one someday if I can find a deal

Bracelets were made for this also but are not sold with it.

That bezel and dial just rock!

CASE • Stainless Steel 316L Brushed/Polished • Bezel Diameter: 47mm Height: 5.7mm • Width from 3 to 9: 48mm • Lug to Lug: 57mm • Lug Width: 24mm • Total Height: 16.5mm • 120 Click Unidirectional Elapsed Time Bezel • Drilled Through Lugs CRYSTAL FRONT • 4mm Thick Sapphire • Diameter: 35.5mm CRYSTAL BACK • 2mm Thick Orange Mineral • Diameter: 26mm MOVEMENT • Sellita SW200 26 Jewel Automatic • Black Date Wheel at 3:00 CASE BACK • Exhibition Back • Engraved with Watch Identification/Serial Number CROWN • Off Center Oversized Crown at 2:00 • Diameter: 10mm • Height: 8mm STRAP • 24mm Black Leather Strap Orange Stitching/Brushed Stainless Steel Buckle with Serket Engraving • 24mm Black Italian Rubber Dive Strap Brushed Stainless Steel Buckle with Serket Engraving WATER RESISTANT • Pressure Tested - 30ATM/300 Meters/1000 Feet DIAL • Swiss Tritec Super Luminova Diamond Markers & Hands WEIGHT • 168 Grams

here is my Serket

These are awesome watches Ron...What does the price for the bracelet cost?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
imported post

My pregnant wife has me watching triple D quite a bit now. Gotta say I like it but trying to identify the watches in each episode is tough.

·
Registered
413 Posts
U can tell he likes bling pieces. I was watching an older episode last night and he was flashing his Nixon (I've seen him wear this quite a lot though).

Thing is he's got big wrists so gets away with 50mm+ watches. In my case, I can probably wrap these around my ankle and even at that, it'd still look out of proportion!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.