Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just received this Renato in a trade with Budabear (Darius). First off . . . don't EVER hesitate to deal with this gentleman! He is a class act and true to his word! I want to thank him for a great transaction and for trading me an incredible watch. :)

I think most of you know about the watch, so I'll just let the pics speak . . .

http://public.fotki.com/dustbuster4/renato-wilde-beast--1/ [22 pics -- better ones to come]

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Congratz CT...Great color combo...Wear that bad boy well..Your shots are awesome by the way..Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

That is a great looking timepiece CurrentTime! Conhgrats and enjoy it. Wear it in good health. ....Bob

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks, everyone!

I really like the red contrast on the yellow dial.

It fits, just like my "old" one.

I am enjoying it.

I'm going to get some better pics tomorrow. I was rushed to get these. :)

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
imported post

Rick I am so glad that you are enjoying the Wilde-Beast. Fortunately due to a past thread I knew exactly what would tickle your fancy! Lol Your pics are really great too.

May this WB have a much longer lifespan then the other. Lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Found it!!! Nice WB Rick, congrats! Now, don't take it apart LOL!!!
The contrasting colors work great together!!

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I wonder if there will ever be a 50mm Wilde beast? I bought one once and thought man this watch is little, I would sure like to see a bigger version as long as the crown doesnt fall off!

Congrats on the trade, sounds like both of you got what you wanted!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

It's ironic, Ron . . . I took off my SAIII 7751 in order to wear this Wilde-Beast. I fully expected to feel a huge difference (and there is), but it's not freakishly small or wimpy feeling at all. It actually feels comfortable and I like this design.

RipitRon wrote:
I wonder if there will ever be a 50mm Wilde beast? I bought one once and thought man this watch is little, I would sure like to see a bigger version as long as the crown doesnt fall off!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
It's ironic, Ron . . . I took off my SAIII 7751 in order to wear this Wilde-Beast. I fully expected to feel a huge difference (and there is), but it's not freakishly small or wimpy feeling at all. It actually feels comfortable and I like this design.

RipitRon wrote:

I agree I do like the design, it just seems to wear too small for my liking.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
imported post

Although the WB is only 46mm is really doesn't wear too small. I love LARGE! I'm usually wearing 50mm daily but the Renato's wear great anytime.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

I think the WB would look good @ 50mm and hopefully give a little more dial room.

Kinda like the growth of the Beast into the T-Rex.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

I was just thinking of taking it apart to better realign the hands. :lol

I've done the "reset" process, but the hands are off about 1/4 to 1/2 seconds.

But then, all I wanted to do on my old one was fix the crown . . . and look what it got me. :lol

Seattle wrote:
Found it!!! Nice WB Rick, congrats! Now, don't take it apart LOL!!!
The contrasting colors work great together!!

CJ

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats on that amazing looking watch, CT. Love the yellow dial and the red hands. Looks aweome on the wrist too. Wear it well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts