Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all have them and I have many :D One of them is the subject of eye rolling and sny remarks by my lovely wife. Brut, the late Sixties cologne by Fabergé. The brand is now owned by Unilever but is dwindling. I managed to acquire a glass bottle with the silver shield on a chain. The real deal. And on evenings like these, with fine weather, I retreat to my balcony to have a quiet drink and a fine cigar but not before I have doused myself in Brut :D To great (mostly acted) dismay of Anne who hates the stuff. It just takes me back to 1974.

Reactions: cabfrank

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and another one is cashew nuts. I just love these and they are by far my favourite. I always make sure I have a few bags in our pantry.

Reactions: Roarry

·
Registered
239 Posts
We all have them and I have many :D One of them is the subject of eye rolling and sny remarks by my lovely wife. Brut, the late Sixties cologne by Fabergé. The brand is now owned by Unilever but is dwindling. I managed to acquire a glass bottle with the silver shield on a chain. The real deal. And on evenings like these, with fine weather, I retreat to my balcony to have a quiet drink and a fine cigar but not before I have doused myself in Brut :D To great (mostly acted) dismay of Anne who hates the stuff. It just takes me back to 1974.
My bottle is the same, but plastic. It doesn't have the shield. As good as it is, I think I prefer Drakkar Noir. Try it, maybe it will cut down on the eye rolling.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Still get Brut here in the glass bottles with the tin shield and chain. Was all I used as a teenager, except for the odd splash of Old Spice which if my grandfather hadn't worn it I probably wouldn't exist!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
- except for the odd splash of Old Spice which if my grandfather hadn't worn it I probably wouldn't exist! -

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts