Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

Two days ago I bought the watch and it is beautiful. But today I have noticed that if I bump the watch even not hard the minutes hand will move a bit (0.5-1 mm), almost unnoticeable. I've read that the reason maybe is the so called "gear lash".

I've read also about the problem with tough movement "issue" with moving hours hand, but this is something different.

So the question is - is this a normal behavior? Are there other guys with this model to check theirs? (5444 movement)

Thanks!

· Registered
1,189 Posts
Hello everyone!

Two days ago I bought the watch and it is beautiful. But today I have noticed that if I bump the watch even not hard the minutes hand will move a bit (0.5-1 mm), almost unnoticeable. I've read that the reason maybe is the so called "gear lash".

I've read also about the problem with tough movement "issue" with moving hours hand, but this is something different.

So the question is - is this a normal behavior? Are there other guys with this model to check theirs? (5444 movement)

Thanks!
cant answer your question but someone here will be able to. Introduce yourself and you'll get a better response

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.