Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Man, I would so get this primarily due to the fact that my 10-watch case that I bought a few months ago is already full. I should have bought a 12-watch case like this one from the get-go. But having a 10-watch case and a 12-watch one doesn't seem right; makes me feel like I have another watch case to fill, if that makes any sense.

Thanks for the tip though!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, I would so get this primarily due to the fact that my 10-watch case that I bought a few months ago is already full. I should have bought a 12-watch case like this one from the get-go. But having a 10-watch case and a 12-watch one doesn't seem right; makes me feel like I have another watch case to fill, if that makes any sense.

Thanks for the tip though!
Two options:
1 - Sell the current 10-watch case to a Watch Freek here

2 - Hide that bad boy in your closet, attic, basement, or grandma's house and hope you forget about it long enough to give your bank account a rest. Then you remember it when you're new 12 watch case always has 4 or 5 watches sitting on and next to it

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Great watch case. Groupon has great deals like that. Watch cases aren't my thing. A winder though, now that's a different story.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Funk:
Boy o boy do I need a new watch box or what?
The box I have now, needs replacin or the oil
changed. It could hold all the watches I own
(she thinks) or the ones I intend to buy.

Too put it mildly, she thinks I own too many
watches. That's just the ones she knows about.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funk:
Boy o boy do I need a new watch box or what?
The box I have now, needs replacin or the oil
changed. It could hold all the watches I own
(she thinks) or the ones I intend to buy.

Too put it mildly, she thinks I own too many
watches. That's just the ones she knows about.

Lou Snutt
Ha ha ha. If the quality is there, which I can't speak to, you can't beat the price! Then, just buy a nice watch for your lady and she'll forgive you! ... Oh the little lies I tell myself to justify purchases!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts